CLOSED: sign up thread for the PJ/Night Gown swap

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Come and sign up for the PJ/Night Gown swap... This swap is to exchange PJ's or night gown with your assigned buddy. Please keep it a secret till your package arrives, then we need a picture please? You do not have to be in them, but would love a picture of your jammies! If you do not have a camera, please let me knopw so your buddy can take a picture before she sends them.
Lots of oackages have been going AWOL lately, so please spend the extra .70 cents or so for a delivery confirmation number. Hopefully we can keep track this way?

If you have placed your name on the interest thread, and changed your mind, please let me know.

I will need to know your size, and if you prefer PJ's or nightgowns.
If you don't want to post it here, I will need you to send me a Dmail.
I will take names till the 12th of August, and mail out will be the end of August.

We are also adding a pair of socks to the swap. This is optional. Please let me know if you would like socks added to the package?

1 - taters55 - Linda... 1X, PJ's. any fabric
2 - Quilter5bdsr - Barb... XL, likes flannel - PJ's add a pair of socks please ^_^
3 - Jordankittyjo - Kathy... XXL, no flannel. light weigh fabric
4 - Deejay9 - Susie... XL, No lace or flannel, Prefers summer gown
5 - Heavenscape - Jaye... XXL, PJ's.--- and a pair of ankle length socks please ^_^
6 - Crit - Patti... size XL, night gown, knee length or longer ^_^
7 - Seedtosser1 - Judy... size medium to large, cool short PJ's, or knee length thermal night gown. ^_^
8 - Mud_Elf - Kris... size XXL, flannel PJ's or soft jersey like tshirts ... add a pair of socks please
9 - Lizrainey - Liz... size XL, knee length cotton gown
10 - Bettypauze - Betty... size XL, - gown or PJ's. ^_^
11 - housse301 - Laura... size XL, mens flannel PJ's. ... add a pair of socks please ^_^
12 - irisluver0252 - Debbie... size 10-12, lightweight knit or stretchy fabric. No cotton or flannel. PJ's. --- and a pair of socks
13 - ClanCampbell - Chris... size XL or 1X - short PJ's, soft fabric, no lacy..but silly, quirky, cartoony ^_^
14 - jsxtiger - Joyce... size 2X or 3X, long cotton gown ... add a pair of socks please? ^_^
15 - minnesippi - Stephanie... size 10/12, Prefer shorts or pants and a t-shirt ^_^
16 - flowerchik1 - Carol... size XL cotton or flannel (no lace) PJ's ^_^
17 - Tina_A - Tina... size 3X PJ's --- and a pair of socks please?
18 - DebbiesDaisy - Debbie... size 2X, PJ's or nightgown... nothing tight around the neck...or any lace to rub around the neck --- and a pair of sock
19 - Joeswife - Debra ... shirt and pants type PJ's. nothing sexy, frilly or flimsy. I like footie type socks
20 - LhasaLover - ^_^

Smiley means you have received your jammies!!!

This message was edited Sep 10, 2011 9:29 PM

Thumbnail by taters55
(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

LK Please change mine to an XLG I Always gain weight in the winter Months so better have them to big rather then to tight .

Got it, thanks!

brainerd, MN(Zone 4a)

Im here!!

(Barb) Manchester, NH(Zone 5a)

Nice to meet you Carol - you will like it here....

(jax) Dundalk, MD(Zone 7a)

............i still beez under the table! even though it tis hot.............me cuppa got iced!

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

hot weather hot coffee :) Evening is for my HOT Totty :) sitten in my PJ's at the computer .

Jax, you got thunderstorms? Why you under the table?

I am here,, lost the thread for a bit!!

Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK(Zone 7a)

Waving at elfie. Good to see you!!!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

iwas under the bed last night with the dogs. bad storm, winds at 65mph. lots of thunder. knocked the power out

Sorry to hear that Sis! Hope you don't have a lot of damage?

Lafayette, IN(Zone 5a)

Just to let you all know that I will be kinda MIA for a couple of weeks......I'm packing this week to fly to Arizona on Saturday for vacation in Flagstaff to see the Grand Canyon, Painted Desert, Petrified Forest and will even drive over to Vegas for a couple of days! Very excited as my DD and DGS will be going with us! We will return on Saturday the 20th around midnight. I'll try to check DG for my buddy's name.....I might find some really cool PJ's while I'm gone. (if I have some free time!) I'll be in and out this week so I'm not totally gone yet! :)

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

my lounge chairs ended up in the pool, and one of the carports was upside down

OH NO! That's not good! Sis are you OK?

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

yes, i beez just fine. took all day to clean the yard.
gotta take the grand son school shopping today. he starts kindergarten monday

yippeeeee!

Wow, he sure is growing fast! Then you get a rest during the day!

Caddo Mills, TX(Zone 8a)

I would like to play too. 3X pj's please.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

yep, he goes all day

Hey Tina, glad to have you join the group!
I will add you to the list!

Caddo Mills, TX(Zone 8a)

Linda,
were you thinking about doing a sock swap too?

Lafayette, IN(Zone 5a)

I love my socks! I have socks for every holiday (several pair actually!). I would definitely be in a sock swap!

I had not thought about it, but you can always include a pair in your box.

If everyone else wants to be in a sock swap along with the PJ's let me know what you think?

Lexington Park, MD

Oh socks sound like fun. Count me in.

Lafayette, IN(Zone 5a)

Yes! Socks and PJ's! Woo Hoo!

Laura, I need your size, and preference of PJ's or night gown please?

Lexington Park, MD

Linda you already have me on the list.

LOL! Yep, I do... Sorry!

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Ankle length socks!!!!

Lyndonville, NY

OK, I am in for this! Love PJs/nightgown....anything. Just nothing tight around the neck...or any lace to rub around the neck. Socks are fine too! Size 2X / XXL

What is the budget range for this one?

We try to set a limit at no more than $20.00. Some go over board, but most stick to the budget pretty good.

Thanks for joining Debbie, I will add your name to the list!

I'm in for socks too....

elfie loves socks!!

Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK(Zone 7a)

I was thinking of setting up a sock swap. Was going to put out a feeler thread this month. Sounds like there might be a good gathering from just you gals here.

PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!!! Praise God! Praise GOD!!!!!! We are getting some MUCH NEEDED RAIN. We are 22" behind for the year and things are burning up with the lack of water and 100*+ and 110*+ temps we have had this summer. I think I heard we have had 38 days like this already. Our normal for the year is 11 of 100+. Even some of my plants that I kept watered died just from the heat. I lost my Polly dog due to heat stress, even though she was a house dog, and only outside when I went out. :-(

I'm so very sorry about your dear dog. But I'm thrilled about the rain. I hope it is a gentle one that will do some good....

Lexington Park, MD

I am in for socks also please.........

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Oh wow!! Look at the numbers!!
Hope more join!

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1202528/
Cindy has the birdhouse swap open, come on over and check it out!

(Debra) Derby, KS(Zone 6a)

can't do a birdhouse this year, but can I join in on this PJ swap?

(jax) Dundalk, MD(Zone 7a)

..............tis git cold under the table, so jax needs socks, too!

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.