Happy Birthday Entie

Grantsboro, NC(Zone 8b)

Hope its a wonderful one.

Lavina

New Bern, NC(Zone 8a)

Thanks, Lavina. It's a pretty quiet one. Have had all of our kids and grandkids here for about two weeks for a family reunion. There were 14 of us, and it was wonderful. The last bunch left Tuesday at 5:30 am. We took two naps on Tuesday!
Hope you are doing well. My papaya tree is growing, and my yellow watermelon is baseball size but growing (planted it late).

Lynn

Sumter, SC(Zone 8a)

aww Entilie sorry I missed ur birthday greetings - but belated Happy Birthday!!!

Deanna

Johns Island, SC

Well, I missed it too, Entlie! But I have an excuse---I didn't know! Still searching for an excuse for not remembering today was Amy's birthday... I will pay much over a long time! Happy belated Birthday!

New Bern, NC(Zone 8a)

Thanks for the birthday wishes. I had an easy, calm birthday. Too hot to work in the yard, and out to a Mexican cafe for dinnet that night. Just the ticket after our hectic family reunion.

Jim, my condolences on forgetting Amy's birthday. Flowers, champagne, dinner reservations might help :) BTW, starting our plans to head your direction on Sunspot Baby...late October early November...

Lynn

Jacksonville, FL(Zone 9a)

More belated wishes, so glad you had a relaxing day.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.