Crystal Fountain

Dayton, OH

I have a Crystal Fountain that is blooming now, but have nothing to take a picture. Several of my other Clematis's are growing right now, but no flowers yet.

(Arlene) Southold, NY(Zone 7a)

I have several growing but need flowers or they'd be boring photos!

Athens, PA

Roguuchi is still going strong.

Thumbnail by Carolyn22
Athens, PA

Prince Charles is winding down....

Thumbnail by Carolyn22
Athens, PA

and the rest have pretty much finished...

Big Flats, NY(Zone 5b)

Hi Everyone, my best remaining Clematis is C. Venosa Violeacae. This is its first year and I have pinched it 3 timesbut still, it's wonderful little self has bloomed rather steadily.I am hoping to get some re bloom on my Mme. Julia Correvon. (Sp?) Lee Sherwood McDonald a.k.a. GREENSIDEUP at Dave's Garden

Thumbnail by GREENSIDEUP
Big Flats, NY(Zone 5b)

Hi Again, Oh CRUMBIES !! I sent a picture of Clem. Polish Spirit by mistake> Here attached (I hope) is V.V. Lee Sherwood McDonald

Thumbnail by GREENSIDEUP

They're both lovely, Lee. Anything willing to bloom in the heat we've had is great in my eyes.

Athens, PA

Lee

I am encouraged. I put Venosa in this year -

I've tried three times. The first two plants were from a terrible co-op and they died. The one I ordered and planted last year turned out to be The President. Maybe I'm jinxed.

Athens, PA

Arlene

I usually give up after a 3rd time with certain plants. I feel like apparently it was not meant to be.

I lost my 2nd Graveyte Beauty and I am on the fence as to whether I will try again.....

On the other hand, Carolyn, another one I ordered and planted last year - Helsingborg, has truly gone insane. I guess I'll get to see the flowers next year but I've never seen so much growth on any year old plant that was a typical tiny pot last year. Just look at how it spread...all the way to the right, up the shrub and encompassing self-sown snapdragons and malva.

This one came from Koi, unlike the dead and wrong Venosa clematises.

Thumbnail by pirl
Athens, PA

Arlene

I cannot wait to see the flowers on that one!

Me neither!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.