Liquid Crystal Compass

Kylertown, PA(Zone 5b)

I registered a space-age intermediate iris this year that I have called "Liquid Crystal Compass." You can read all about it here:

http://www.keystonecrossroads.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=499

I have several, large overgrown clumps of LCC in my garden, and I am offering them for postage. Read carefully:

Postage will be $6.00 per person and I will be shipping two rhizomes in the small flat rate Priority Mail box. I am not going to spend alot of time on fancy packing and whatnot, as I have to get the garden cleaned out. I will be shipping next week weather permitting.

You may pay for postage by Paypal if you wish, or personal check or money order. If you are selected, and you wish to pay by paypal, I will dmail you my email address to use.

I can accomodate about 15 people right now. Those who wish to recieve this iris should just post something/anything under this post. I will go in order of the posts. If there are more rhizomes available after 15, I will contact the next people in line, so post anyway even if the limit has been reached.

No, I am not crazy. I want to get this into as many gardens as possible, and this has never been about money for me. :-)

sun city, CA(Zone 9a)

it is beautiful please count me in

forgot to say paypal for me

This message was edited Jul 26, 2011 11:04 AM

Enid, OK

Count me in please! I am so excited that you are offering this iris!!

I would like to pay by PayPal - Thank you!

This message was edited Jul 26, 2011 11:58 AM

Philadelphia, PA

Sherry if you have enough, I'd like one.

Mit

Kylertown, PA(Zone 5b)

Okay, I have risingcreek, enidcandles and Mitt. Payment received for all.

Where the heck is everyone? The last time I did this they were lined up out the door!

Enid, OK

I think everyone is too hot to type! It is 108 here right now, the last thing I really want to think about is gardening. LOL

Kylertown, PA(Zone 5b)

Ah, the heat. It has subsided here a bit, but still very dry.

South Hamilton, MA

I got it from you elsewhere. We have had rain a couple of times since it was planted. Not everyone last time is still here.

south central, WI(Zone 5a)

Would love some...Marcia

sending d-mail

sun city, CA(Zone 9a)

recd mine and have them planted already. thank you again !

Kylertown, PA(Zone 5b)

Marcia, got your dmail and responded. I think I have everyone taken care of up to this point. If not, let me know!

Hustisford, WI(Zone 5a)

If you have any left, I would certainly love one- never ever had an intermediate, I am halfway through finishing up a new iris bed, so I certainly have a 'spot'

Let me know, I am headed to the bank Monday for a money order for another DGer. Otherwise I can do a personal check

That is a BEAUTIFUL flower, thanks for offering it (even if I don't get one, it's great what you are doing) ~Jan

Kylertown, PA(Zone 5b)

Jan, sent you a dmail.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.