No plants

Anthon, IA

Purchased my first home and the yard is beyond bare. Previous owners were NOT outside people. :( Lucky I have grass I guess! If anyone has anything they have too much of please let me know. I would like to start another perennial bed that blooms from spring until fall. Any small items would be greatly appreciated. I only need like one of whatever you want to get rid of. I MISS my flowers, shrubs and trees. Pretty bare and very sad. Thanks.

south central, WI(Zone 5a)

Hi, I will be moving (argh) and will be editing the plants moved later on. Depending on what occurs, might have a full medium size flat rate box (it is $10.something)
Everything depends on how much energy I have..currently walk around it once in AM and into the house...I will be having help later on with trading plants for digging work.
Anyway, it come down a maybe for postage. Wished I could be more specific..but ....

Anthon, IA

That would be great! Just let me know what you are willing to part with. I know how sad it is to have to move and lose everything you had worked years on. I saved just a few but nothing like I had. Just let me know when you are ready. Thank you.

brainerd, MN(Zone 4a)

If you have patience, i have OF bleeding heart seeds from this year. I could send you some of those?
I remember moving - it is so much easier digging up than it is planting...but when you move from MS to MN March 1st...needless to say I lost a lot myself. Nothing tipped over because the pots all froze to the board they were on. :) That was funny. Luckily, moved back to the house we left 3 years prior so I didnt have to start completely over.

Anthon, IA

Thank you that is so nice of you. Yes I would love some bleeding heart seeds. Sorry you lost your plants too. I know how it is to move, yes...and it's hard starting over but sometimes it's a good thing too. :) Hope you like MN. Thanks so much.

Coni

brainerd, MN(Zone 4a)

can you dmail me your addy? Its not in Trade Tracker.

Anthon, IA

Coni Miller
306 E. Bridge St.
Anthon, IA 51004

Thank you so much!

south central, WI(Zone 5a)

Editing has started. I can send selection of sun or shade. Is there any plant or color that you don't like.?
I can get lots in the flat rate medium box..It used to be $10.40 ?. may be few cents more now. PLMK..starting to move plants now...who rah! I am in the address exchange.
Marcia

Anthon, IA

Thank you so much. I prefer perennials and any color will be just fine. I wil see if I can find the address exchange, not quite that knowledgable with this site yet.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.