Wanted daylily seeds

St Joseph, MO(Zone 5b)

I would love some daylily seeds ( not stella) anyone have any?
Thanks Angel

Büllingen, Belgium(Zone 6b)

Hello Angel,

I will have fresh mixed Daylily seeds end of summer. Let me know if you're interested.

Jonna

St Joseph, MO(Zone 5b)

o cool yes i am, thanks for responding.

Albany (again), NY(Zone 5b)

Posting to this thread - I'll have fun crosses at the end of season - let me know if you want some. I'll be happy to send for free - I've received such a bounty from DG friends.

Utica, NY(Zone 4b)

Can I hoard in on some seeds? I'm just starting off with daylilies, this year being my first year really! I did some ordering and cant wait to plant this fall..... I also just found the daylily auction site, how addicting !!!!!

JMR

if I start my cementing I will have something to trade for them =)

Pawleys Island, SC

I have some mixed daylily too. I would love to trade for some others. I also have some that I intentionally crossed. I would love to trade for some other crosses too. Can't have too many daylilies you know.

Ibartoo

Utica, NY(Zone 4b)

I could trade some red hot poke seed for daylily seeds if your interested in those at all...they stand about 3 ft.high...when in bloom, also have purple bearded tounge so far...

will be concreting some small leave faces today...

JMR

Büllingen, Belgium(Zone 6b)

The daylilies are still blooming, so seeds will ripen in September/October.
Will let you know when they're ready.

Jonna

East Greenwich, RI

I am just starting out hybridizing this year. Got a lot of really neat daylilies and have had a lot of fun being the "bee" this year - lots and lots of pods. Would like to trade for other interesting hybrids. Also interested in the red hot poker - saw that for the first time this year - wow! neat!

Pawleys Island, SC

I didn't mean to duck out after I answered this thread, if you are interested in trading your daylily seeds for some of mine, please send me a message,
Thanks, Lind

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.