(Arlene) Southold, NY(Zone 7a)

Happy Birthday, Louise.

Thumbnail by pirl
Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

great shot WC

Eastern Long Island, NY(Zone 7a)

Upper Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 5a)

Happy birthday Louise! Eleanor
p.s. Jenn and Colin keeping cool on a hot summer day!

Thumbnail by grammyphoeb
Thomaston, CT

The happiest of days to a truly lovely person!

Thumbnail by ROBINDOG
Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Wishing a great day for a great lady! Enjoy, Louise!

Hi Eleanor!

Thumbnail by victorgardener
Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

Awwwww, thank you all so much! I almost forgot to look here because my birthday has already had such royal treatment, it's almost embarrassing! LOL Good wishes are always like receiving a beautiful bouquet of the prettiest flowers from the kindest hearts. You are ALL that to me! I really do appreciate your being so thoughtful!!

Eleanor - how wonderful to hear from you! I love the photo you attached.....looks like great fun and Colin has gotten SO big!! How are you doing? Got your hands full still??? I think of you and hope your days have lots of pretty flowers in them too!!

Marilyn - lovely heuchera/cone photo! What is that heuchera? I like it. I'm waiting for my new "birthday heucheras" to arrive - probably tomorrow. I have their new home ready for them in Cuppatea's garden since the others seem to like it there best! Thank you for your very sweet wish!!

WC - that is an awesome photo! Thank you, Kind Sir!

Allison - what is that rose? So pretty and so YOU. Thanks so much!

Celeste - What a lovely thing to say! And who, pray tell, are the pair of DLs there? Must see if I have them.....yet! LOL

Wowzer, Arlene - that's also a gorgeous shot! Looks like you guys are treating me to quite a joyful bouquet this morning! Most appreciated!

Victor - do you really have an orange flower or two??? Are we winning you over??? Lovely shot and lovely wish. Thank you, Dear!

Just in time for my birthday this morning, Midnight Oil, Melon Balls, my beautiful lavender NOID, Wild Mustang and Chicago Ruby bloomed for me! Sadly, I have thrips on a few of them though. Chicago Ruby and Russian Rhapsody look pretty bad. Insecticidal soap?????????

Thumbnail by DonnieBrook
Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

Calif_Sue told me that rose was Dream Come True.. and I bought Disneyland ... love it anyway

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

No matter what its name is, it's GORGEOUS! I love the shades of the pink and soft yellow together!

Eastern Long Island, NY(Zone 7a)

I thought it was 'Dream Come True' also, I have 2 of those bushes.

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

thanks.. it has a lot more yellow when it's a new bloom.. ages to that color.. just love it as well

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

here is a new bloom

Thumbnail by onewish1
(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Happy Birthday Louise♥

Thumbnail by luvsgrtdanes
central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Happy birthday to one sweet lady!!!

Thumbnail by flowAjen
Thomaston, CT

Louise, that heuchera is one you have....Plum Frost or Plum Royale, or something like that! It has shiny leaves.....

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Louise that DL is 'Wild Horse's' but this one must of known it was your B-day as it opened today!!!!

Louise gave me this little beauty.....

'PIXIE BEAUTY'

Thumbnail by pixie62560
New Hampshire, NH(Zone 5b)

Happy, Happy birthday!! I'm on my iPad so no picture but the wish is no less sincere :)

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

Louise I was READY to post yesterday but it was so darn hot down here that my computer was having none of it! I hope your special day was as wonderful as you are!

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

Thank you so much, Ronnie, Jen, Christina and Carrie! You are all very appreciated!! Nice to have such kind pals here!!

Carrie - I had no computer connection on my laptop yesterday. You make me wonder if the heat had something to do with it. We have the Wild Blue guy coming on Wednesday because we can't connect to our printer now that we installed the new router he suggested.

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

I wouldn't be surprised, Louise. Laptops get very hot -- all that gadgetry crammed into a tiny space etc.

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

Happy Birthday, Louise! I hope you had a great day.

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

Thank you, Lucy! I did have a nice day despite being imprisoned by the heat. We went out to dinner and ate outside on the river in Vermont. The restaurant had no a/c, so we opted for the patio seating overlooking the water. I always opt for outside anyway, being a country gal. :)

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

sometimes outside is better than the a/c.

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

I agree completely. :)

Southeastern, NH(Zone 5b)

Happy Birthday! :) Sorry I'm late!

This message was edited Jul 26, 2011 7:45 PM

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

Thank you! You aren't late, Meredith! I celebrate my birthday for at least 3 or 4 weeks! :)

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

Ha ha me too. Or DH's bday, or SOMEBODY'S birthday or anniversary or holiday.....

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

Yeah, Carrie! Why limit the fun to one day only???? Makes no sense! lol

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

You got it, Louise! (fist bump)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.