Interest thread for the PJ/Night gown swap

brainerd, MN(Zone 4a)

Okay, okay, twist my arm! This one sounds fun - count me in :)

Prefer shorts or pants and a t-shirt - depending on the weather I guess. Clearance is usually what I wear :D LOL!
size 10/12 this year - for now anyway. No pokin fun Elfie :) took me 8 years to get back there :D

Look forward to it!

Elfie - if you need a USB card reader, I may be able to dig one up outta the desk drawer. I used to work @ Imation and Memorex...came home with lots of extras. Let me know and I will take a look.

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Hey Stephanie, glad your signing up. I will get you added to the list!

Thanks for the offer on the card reader!! However I got the extended warranty when I got the puter from Walmart. So they will replace at no charge, same for the drive!! So I am good!.

I will have a whole mini bar at the hot tub.. including Baileys!! lol

Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK(Zone 7a)

OH YA!!!!! Elfie is bartending!!!! She may even deliver drinks to the people in the pool !

FLOYD, VA(Zone 6a)

Elfie ya know I love ya right?? But hot tub?? It's 108 in the shade. No way i'm getting in the hot tub. When we had ours we used to turn the heater off in the summer and just use it as a pool. :0)

(jax) Dundalk, MD(Zone 7a)

.........kin ya deliver me drink to the ice cooler????

I beez a goooooood bartender and casn deliver drinks any wheres ya'll want sum,,,,
Jax,, I will bring the baileys just for you!!!
Neener,, I lived in Las Vegas for 7 years and Used the hot tub every single day of those 7 years,, it is the only thing I really miss about Vegas!!!!

My DGD's love it. Their other grandma said that is all they talked about when they went home last time. lol I love it when I'm hurting. Sometimes we just get in to relax.

(Barb) Manchester, NH(Zone 5a)

Bumping us up again so nobody gets left out that wants in!!!!! Now's your chance!!!!

I'm ready!!! Been looking around but guess I should wait until I get my buddies name. lol

Guyton, GA(Zone 8b)

How cool I love jammies! Wish I could wear them everywhere! This is such a neat idea. Please add me.......XL cotton or flannel (no lace) PJs. In all my excitement I almost forget to ask......how does this work? LOL!

Welcome to the PJ swap.
First of all we need to know your first name. Most of us are on first name bases here. I don't see you in the address exchange, so please send me a D-mail with your name and address. I also need to ask you to extend your DG membership, as it expires on 25 August, and we don't want to loose touch with you before the deadline to ship.
Once we get to the cut off date of 12 August, I will put all names in a hat, and randomly pull them out one at a time, and tell you in a D-mail who you mail to. You will not know who is mailing to you until it arrives. I will try to give you as much info about who your mailing to so you can shop for the right size, style, color... Some of us even include special other items, like finger nail polish, maybe a pair of slippers, maybe a box of hot cocoa for a cool night.... The extra's are not required, just a little extra touch if you want.

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1206712/

OK ladies, the official sign up thread is now open. Come and check it out. If you have signed up here, and for some reason you have changed your mind, please let me know.

See you in the new room!

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1206712/

Guyton, GA(Zone 8b)

Linda my name is Carol. The Dmail will be heading your way shortly and I will renew my membership this week. Thanks for letting me join the fun!

Thanks for the info Carol, thanks for joining the swap!

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.