Interest thread for the PJ/Night gown swap

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

If anyone is interested in the PJ/Night gown swap, let me know here.
If your interested, I will need to know your size, and if you prefer PJ's or nightgowns. If you don't want to post it here, I will need you to send me a Dmail.
I will take names till the 12th of August, and mail out will be the end of August.

1 - taters55 - Linda... 1X, PJ's. any fabric
2 - Quilter5bdsr - Barb... XL, likes flannel - PJ's
3 - Jordankittyjo - Kathy... XXL, no flannel. light weigh fabric
4 - Deejay9 - Susie... L, No lace or flannel, Prefers summer gown
5 - Heavenscape - Jaye... XXL, PJ's.
6 - Crit - Patti... size XL, night gown, knee length or longer
7 - Seedtosser1 - Judy... size medium to large, cool short PJ's, or knee length thermal night gown.
8 - Mud_Elf - Kris... size XXL, flannel PJ's or soft jersey like tshirts
9 - Lizrainey - Liz... size XL, knee length cotton gown
10 - Bettypauze - Betty... size XL, - gown or PJ's.
11 - housse301 - Laura... size XL, mens flannel PJ's.
12 - irisluver0252 - Debbie... size 10-12, lightweight knit or stretchy fabric. No cotton or flannel. PJ's.
13 - ClanCampbell - Chris... size XL or 1X - short PJ's, soft fabric, no lacy..but silly, quirky, cartoony
14 - jsxtiger - Joyce... size 2X or 3X, long cotton gown
15 - minnesippi - Stephanie... size 10/12, Prefer shorts or pants and a t-shirt
16 - clyoung1 - Carol... size XL, cotton or flannel (no lace) PJ's

This message was edited Aug 7, 2011 10:38 AM

Thumbnail by taters55
(Barb) Manchester, NH(Zone 5a)

Me!!!!! I have so enjoyed these the last two years. I'm still wearing them ones I got. Let us know what info you need and when....

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

i might be persuaded big sis

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

guess i will do this again I STILL have the ones i received last year but alway love more :)

size lg - so i have room to roll :)))
no lacy - no flannel please - summer type gown type is good

Thanks everyone! Glad to see you joining. The past swaps have been fun, and I hope we get more to join this year.
Pass the word please? Thanks!

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

ME!!!! I can't miss this!! Sadly, I haven't lost any weight and I love comfy!!
Double X PJs for me. Lol.. thank God my feet aren't that size!!!
I use my PJ pants in the garden too. Protect my lovely legs from mosquitoes!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

douuble x for me. no flannel, light weight please

XL for me please. I love extra room as I move around a lot. And I just love flannel!!!!!!

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Barb, the PJs you gave is still keeping it's color. Nope, I don't work in the garden with it ... It's such a beautiful lounge wear.

Thanks for joining Jaye, I will get you on the list!

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Thanks for doing this again!
I love swaps that will make my body look so good! ;)

I'm so glad you are still enjoying the set I sent to you Jaye. I looked so hard and long to find LSU color. It's nice that you let me know you are still liking them...

No problem!

Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK(Zone 7a)

I'm IN! Been watching for this one. XL. No short shortie. Above the knee to the ankle are good. I can't wait!!!!

Crit

Victoria Harbour, ON

I got such pretties last year!

(Chris) Des Moines, IA(Zone 5a)

I'm sitting here wearing the PJs I planned on giving away 2 years ago and then didn't join the swap LOL!!! They have frogs and hearts on them :) Frogs.. don't ya love it ^_^

Betty, and Chris, can I add your name to the list?

Glenview, IL

Me, me, I'm new!!
lol,mmm, sure could use a new nightie, been lurking, and well just sounds like a great slumber party!!

Medium to large...no friilies, just comfy!

Thanks Judy. By nightie, you mean night gown, or jammies?

Glenview, IL

lol, either one...When does this need to be swapped?

oh my gosh, such details...if for summer, cool shorts and top is great, Night gowns, like knee length
...No flannels... please, I'm much more of a thermal kinda person.(lol if its a winter swap)

I will take names till the 12th of August, and mail out will be the end of August.

Glenview, IL

Perfect!! yayay.

I am so in this one!! I still wear the ones Deejay/Susie got me 2 years ago and they need some company in the drawer,,,lol

I would love a gown / jammies that is very long!! I really have a passion for things that drag the floor!! No lace please as I always end up scrathing my self silly with any thing lacy.

Pacifica, CA

oh sign me up this sounds fun!
night gown knee length cotton xl

Thanks, I'll add you to the list!

Kris, I need to know what size please?
For those that have not stated, I need size, and if you prefer night gown, or PJ's? Thanks

Lexington Park, MD

Lurking this sounds like fun.

Hey Laura, just say the word, and your name will be on the list..

Taters,, humm I know I typed it.. It left town,, xxl for me and it can be long loose pajamas with pants ,, actually that would be best. I am not a fan of short pants at all.
I am not real sure how cold it gets here by the pond as this will be my first winter here,, but I seem to remember snow on the ground when we stayed here in february 2009. So flannels would be really nice or soft streachy jerseys??

Can we tell I have been up all night backing up files for the puter before it goes to the shop???

Kris, have hubby use a compressor and blow it out first. That may be all it needs!

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Liz did Judy leads you to this!! Thank you Sistah Judy!!

FLOYD, VA(Zone 6a)

Good Lord LK I almost missed this. How did that happen?? This is almost my most favorite swap. In fact I wore PJ's that Jaye sent me last year when I was back home last night. Sign me up!!

FLOYD, VA(Zone 6a)

Oh yeah, PJ's preferably. I get wrapped up in nightgowns and it feels like a straight jacket. If they are cotton fabric XL size so there is a shrinkage factor. Anything synthetic a large is probably fine.

Lexington Park, MD

Ok sign me up. I prefer mens flannel jams. XL tall. Yes mens because I get the length . Love flannel.
Sitting here thinking of flannel reminds me of cooler days.........................100 here now.

This message was edited Jul 21, 2011 1:07 PM

Ahhh,, never thought of mens jammies!! Love the idea for the length!!!!

I did blow out the puter,, why does everyone think Ralphie is ever home long enough to do stuff I like that??? He is not the one that does things here, well except to cut himself up as often as possible,,,heehee. I beez the puter tech, yard slave, chief bottle washer and house cleaner,, Ralphie just makes money so I can beez shopping til hims drops,,,lol
Biggest problem is usb / card reader slot has died and has not been working for a month. I have to power up the 7 year old lap top just to upload pics, the transfer to new lap top, then transfer to tower, it is a complicated pain..
That is why no pictures from me lately,,,,,,whaaaaaa humm, still grumpy,, best I go back to bed....

Lexington Park, MD

The only thing with mens jams is there is not much choice in colors. But length and comfort come first.

Juanita, and Laura, glad to have you both sign up! I will get you listed up top!!!

So you are saying donot expect pink mens jammies huh?????? ROFLMWO..

ooooops,, found some!!!
1940's Deco Pink Silk Men's Pajamas

Thumbnail by

Those are mens jammies?

Lexington Park, MD

Yes but are they flannel???I do not want something Huey Heffner (sp) would walk around in. lol

Yep they are mens!! and they are silk!! Whoo hoo.. Must of been one special man to wear them!! lol

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.