Favorite Fabric Links

Orlando, FL(Zone 9a)

I am fairly new not only here at DG but at sewing in general. My knowledge of where to buy fabrics boils down to Joann's, Country Cottage (my friends shop), Sewing Studio, and a tiny quilt shop which I can't even remember the name of. The only two that are close to me are the first two, the last two, although a beautiful selection of fabrics and awesome sales is about an hour away. So, with that said. I am trying to open up the online shopping experience to me.

My sister-n-law, Thunder has been helping me with some fabulous fabric links but I thought maybe some of you had some others that were good too.

This thread is specially for posting links to the sites you love the most for your fabric buying habit. Thanks to all who post on here.

(Yes, I do the thrift stores, estate sales, and other garage/yard sales too).

PS.....Please feel free to share International Sites also. I found a really cool one in Scotland. I have a friend that lives there. She is placing an order for me and bringing it to me in October. I can't wait. There's goes by Meter's which she said is about 3.3' so a little over a yard. I will post that link too.

This message was edited Jul 19, 2011 7:41 AM

This thread has 39 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!