Garden Walk in Port Sanilac

Port Sanilac, MI

Hi everyone. I haven't checked in here much this summer because we volunteered to have our yard in the Garden Walk. I think we were out of our mind. lol. Well, the walk is Saturday and we would love to have some DG'ers. (Of course, you would have to pay $10 for the 7 gardens on the walk) Or you can come for free any other time; we would love to see you.

I am looking forward to Sunday. I am going to go out into the yard, laugh loudly and yell "Grow, weeds, grow. See if I give a rip!" It has been a long spring and early summer; I think it has affected my brain.

Thumbnail by kays_camelot
Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

wish I could come looks just wonderful good JOB
Gloria

Dearborn, MI

Sure would love to come and see your Camelot. The picture sure is purdy. Work has other ideas for me. Did get through Port Sanilac over the 4th weekend on the way up to the cottage--not our usual way. The thing about have folks over to your garden, is that you get so much done that you would usually put off. Good motivator. Now you can spend the rest of the summer enjoying the fruit of you labors. Good luck Saturday.

AuGres, MI(Zone 5b)

Congratulations on being selected to be on the garden walk. Enjoy your day. Be prepared to talk your head off to all the gardeners coming through asking a zillion questions. When I lived in the city my garden was selected 3 times and those are some of my most fond memories. I really enjoyed it and I hope you do too. Your picture is lovely. We want to see more though. Have fun and keep up the good work!!

Brenda

Lexington, MI(Zone 6a)

Hi Kay, I really enjoyed your garden. Thank you for sharing it. Loved the totems. Jeane

Thumbnail by JeaneTH
Dearborn, MI

Beautiful. But something doesn't compute. Hostas and woods. Where's the deer damage?

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.