Something different.

Benton, KY(Zone 7a)

Hi everyone over here in T2T!

I'm working on a new Saturday article feature that I'm calling The Frugal Gardener. I'll probably run an installment once a month and feature a project that is cheap and attractive. I'd like your input and ideas.

The projects need to be fairly simple, attractive to a wide range of gardeners and made with materials that aren't hard to find (or substitute)

I'm especially looking for interesting containers, water features and garden art. I'll also feature things like taking cuttings and preserving excess harvest, so anything along those lines is welcome too.

You can post ideas here...and if there is a thread where it is discussed, add that link so I can go take a look. I probably can't use all of your ideas, but I'll pick out some of the best ones to feature.

This thread has 59 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!