check out this e-bay buy!!!

Cape May Court House, NJ(Zone 7a)

Check out this e-bay item! Cheap hosta, only a few kind but great price. NOW DON'T BID AGAINST ME! My e-bay name is timpsonsusan. sue

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1284806148.k.

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

okay, I won't bid against you if you won't bid against justplainbonnie :)

you got a deal tiG!!!!! Wow you have a green/blue star I am just a amatuer compared to you mine is only yellow! I better start spending some money!!!!! (ha-ha) sue

This message was edited Sunday, Oct 14th 4:39 PM

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

I sell sometimes too, but when I was trying to start my business last year, I bought a ton. Now I'm going to have to sell it back:( My back/neck couldn't handle what I wanted to do.

What kind of business?

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

I worked in a bakery decorating cakes, and wanted to start my own here at home. We spent $6000 and my neck got extremely bad at the same time:( so now i have to sell most of my stuff to get my money back.

Bummer!! My very first job years and years ago I worked in a bakery. My boss use to tell me I wasn't getting a paycheck everyweek because I ate more than he could make. But he made tons of miniture creampuffs, eclairs, and cinnamon buns. Not to mention the buttercake and bread and oh yea the cream donuts! After all the stuff it was a wonder I did not weigh 300 pounds! sue

Oklahoma City, OK(Zone 7a)

tiG,

Sorry to hear you'll have to sell your stuff, but at least, with ebay, you'll get a good bit of your money back. I sell, sometimes, too, on ebay and some of the things I've sold go much higher than I think they should. I'm sending out some vintage buttons today that sold a few days ago. :)

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

bad thing is that what I'm selling is going for much lower prices on ebay than last winter when I bought them! figures, huh?

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.