Uncaria Roeoesliana

Yardley, PA

My U. roeoesliana is really happy right now. I have never seen so many blooms on it.

Thumbnail by Sally0
Phoenix, AZ

Beautiful!

Decatur, GA

Great plant Sally. What do you use for pots when you plants get really big?
Helen

Palm Bay, FL(Zone 9b)

AWESOME looking. I'll have to look for one of those. Where did you get it from? I don't see them in any of the stores here.

Yardley, PA

I have had this for so many years I don't remember where I bought it. I get most of my stuff online at the Succulent and Cactus Mall-go to American Vendors or ebay.

Palm Bay, FL(Zone 9b)

Thanks for the info Sally.

Sun Lakes, AZ(Zone 9b)

I'm jealous Sally. I wish I had as many flowers. I just ordered my new one this spring after the one I had for several years died last winter. I haven't transferred it to s-h yet but am going to.

Yardley, PA

This plant especially seems to like the s/h. Mine has really flourished and this is one that has been in s/h for at least 7-8 years.

Palm Bay, FL(Zone 9b)

I'm sort of new to this and wonder what you mean by s/h? Is it the potting mix?

Yardley, PA

s/h means semi hydroponics. I use clay pellets instead of dirt.

Palm Bay, FL(Zone 9b)

OK. Thanks Sally. I've been looking for a local place to get hydroton. I was using Schultz Soil Enhancer, but can't find it in stores anymore. It is a fine gravelly clay. Worked great for rooting cuttings. I usually use perlite, but if the wind blows I get it in the jpool. :( then hubby gets crazy. I've never tried growing hydroponically. It's something for me to think about.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.