I'm bacckkkkkkkkkk..

Tulsa, OK(Zone 7a)

well had whole block here so cut it down I see i missed so many trades swaps, but i have nothing to trade or swap , all yard flowers not came back at all, all gone ?? and the old cabinet 50 metal drawers filled each one with seeds mice got thmem all and thin squirrels to.. what a mess filled a trash can so all lost to.. i just let things go, not on top of everything so its my own fault.. had all by the names , & types a thru z on drawers. so now will clean it all up maybe paint it to.. ah well things happen.. its un real things I have had to start all over in life.. so no biggee..though i was upset.. foaming at the mouth ! lol..

Take care . thinking of you all..

Blackshear, GA

Twlya,
So sorry you lost all your seed. I know how frustrating that can be. We are in the middle of building a house and I stay gone so much and so busy lately that I don't have time to water and take care of all my plants and I see them slowly declining. It makes me mad and sad. Just trying to keep them alive until I can plant them at my new house. Is there anything we would really like, maybe I could send you something?

Tulsa, OK(Zone 7a)

no its ok.. i just will recoup when i feel more like it.. take care Hello everyone.. helloooooooo..

FU, United States(Zone 9b)

Twyla, if you have problems with squirrels and other critters, maybe if you put screen material over your seedlings and plants, that would help them from getting destroyed?

Twyla,, so sorry to hear about your plant and seed loss, I have given up on trying to keep track of everything at 2 houses and have had to face the loss of lots of plant too..

Keep you chin up and rebuild as you can,, and by all means paint that cabinet and then try to screen in all openings from the varmits!!

Huggs
Elfie

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Hey Twyla, glad to see your posting again! Praying all is well with you and family.

Victoria Harbour, ON

Ohhh missed you Twyla...

Tulsa, OK(Zone 7a)

Thanks everyone , when i can i will start over, thats not first time i have had to start over .. life sends us many trials, we just believe and things will turn around for us all.. Sorry not been on much.. health reasons, and computer..

but I ALWAYS thought of Everyone.. and prayers to.. the heat i know is bad so everyone be careful..

Linda Kay ,and Betty ,so nice to hear form you.. blessings.

Christina, Mud Elf, thanks so much..

FU, United States(Zone 9b)

Well you take care of yourself Twyla. Wish I could send you a really big 'Green House' so you would'nt have to ever worry about critters, squirrels or excessive bugs bothering your flowers or plants ever again :]

Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK(Zone 7a)

(((((((((((((Twyla))))))))))))))) .......... so glad to hear from you. So sorry about all your seeds and plants!!! I am struggling trying to keep my flowers alive. I just can't bear to let them all die, and they are struggling too. I get up an hour early in the morning so I can water, because it is just unbearable to do it in the afternoons when I get home from work. Sometimes I do it just before the sun sets. About 8:15, but it is dark when I finish up. I have seeds I can share with you, and you need to get into a seed swap. There is always plenty so you don't have to worry about putting seed in.

You might try putting moth balls in with your seeds. They have some now that don't smell as much as the regular ones, and are for enclosed spaces. I got them at the Sand Springs Wal-Mart. They are over with the laundry baskets and stuff. On your outside plants, try putting some hair clippings around them. Varmits don't like the smell of "Human", so stay away.

If I can help you with anything. Just let me know! I can even bring it by to you if that would help.

Victoria Harbour, ON

I'm at the stage Twyla that I'm gathering seeds as well..going to have far too many just for me..be glad to send you seeds as well..know you'll say 'no' but going to anyway..lol..you know me!

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.