New 5" Charm Block swap

(Pat) Kennewick, WA(Zone 5b)

Charm Block swap, you will send 9 out 5"x5" blocks out and get nine back. The deadline is Sept 1 and please use 100% cotton. Each block should be different unless the member states that duplicates are alright (Please let us know).

1. Psychw2 (Pat) Novelty prints, duplicates OK, if you don't have some novelty prints just send primary colors, ok?
2. Housse301 (Laura) BRIGHT pink,purple,orange,green really anything BRIGHT. But no batiks.
3. Siliolegma (Karen) Blues, Blue & White,White TOT, Yellows, duplicates Ok
4. Abbisgranma (Marion) Scaps, TOT ok too. (duplicates OK)
5.Catbird23 ( Robin) I spy/ novelty fabric
6. FLStu (Stuart) Civil War, Victorian or Edwardian (pre-1930's) looking prints and/ or blenders. Duplicates are OK.
7. SewSassee (Bev) BRIGHT & Funky!
8. Quilter5bdsr - (Barb) Scappy duplicates ok
9. Melody - Brights... especially likes fruits and vegetables and anything Unusual. duplicates ok
10. BarefootT- BRIGHT! pinks, purple, greens, prints, TOT NO pastels! duplicates OK> (this woman likes' BRIGHTS so bright they make your eyes bleed!!)
11. Elen - Beige, tans and brown, prefer TOT and light print, not flowers etc.
12. Qwilter (Jean) : BLUES, batiks OK
Elen's blocks will be mailed to ME, and the blocks she cuts will come to me. I will disperse those to the appropriate people EVERYONE else will mail DIRECTLY to the appropriate person. Clear? Let me know if there are quesitons.

This message was edited Jul 8, 2011 3:36 PM

This message was edited Jul 8, 2011 9:08 PM

This message was edited Jul 8, 2011 11:51 PM

This thread has 203 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!