House Cleaning

Alum Bridge, WV

I would like to swap 9 recent issues of GESNERIADS magazine for rhizomes or named strep leaves or, and this is my preference, a Rabbit Foot Fern plant. The issues include, 2008 complete, 2009 3rd and 4th quarters, 2010 1st and 2nd quarters, 1999 2nd quarter, 2000 4th quarter, and 2007 3rd quarter, together with HOW TO GROW AND KNOW GESNERIADS, the introductory booklet of the society. I pay shipping to you and you pay shipping to me. Make an offer via D-mail.

Alum Bridge, WV

I'm truly disappointed in the lack of response. I also have a number of the classic Gessie and Begonia books from a couple of generations ago that I was hoping to find a home for....It now seems that I just dump the whole smeeeeer in our library recycle bin where they will do noone much good.

Kittrell, NC(Zone 7b)

Vadis, please don't be dissapointed. I know that there are people here that would love to have them....just we don't have what you are looking for, me for one. Wait just a little while longer. I'm sure that someone will come along and have what you are looking for.
Also the boards have been a little slow. Lots of people have been on vacation this past week.

Melanie

Irving, TX

Do you still have the books? Especially anything on begonias? I know where I can get a fern for you.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.