Stress Level and Pain

markleysburg, PA(Zone 5a)

read an article this week somewhere in my travels about stress and how it elevates chronic pain. This in relation to the current crisis. Anyone noticing the difference since Sept 11? I am off to DC again today but would be interestede in hearing about your thoughts here.

Mansfield, MO(Zone 6a)

I am not sure whether or not what happened last month affected my chronic pain because the weather also changed about then. But I do know when my mother died none of my medication was adequate. Also when I was having problems with a niece I took into my home I had a very difficult time controlling my pain level. I just took for granted that everyone already knew this. :>)
It is probably one of those things the victims know but the medical books haven't discovered yet. LOL

Success, MO

Tell yah what I've been feeling since the 11th.

'Associated Pain' , stress , Panic. Seems some of us ,'Overprotective' Types Compulsive , PTSD and Bipolar ... are VERY presceptive to the Pain and agony of others.

Been having dreams and nightmares . Don't seem to 'feel' like they are MINE. Would really like for them to stop,but then I wonder if I am having them 'in place'for someone that JUST CAN'T BARE ANYMORE !!

Way strange huh ?

NOWeedSZ

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

I've been aching really badly, especially may arms, but I guess I struck it up to weather more than stress. But I know stress sure can make things worse - tightens you up, makes it hard to have a positive attitude. There's a definite relationship!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.