Where is Everyone??

Au Gres, MI(Zone 5a)

Hello out there, where did everyone go?????

Royal Oak, MI(Zone 6a)

LOL, I've been working in the yard (can't exactly say garden as it's my wilder areas) every day. I did have a fun day Friday: took it as my own mini vacation and drove from one place to another buying plants. Now I have to get them all buried. Somehow that part of the process is a lot slower...

AuGres, MI(Zone 5b)

Hi there. I'm here. I check in almost every day. I read the poultry forum mostly since we have chickens. Deann, come by sometime when you're over on my side of au Gres.

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

I'm here!!! just wandering around looking at pics and trying to get ready to leave Saterday for N.Y. to see the kids but I'll be back in 10 days

Dearborn, MI

I'm here every day, but mostly on the tomato forum where I've learned just about everything I ever needed to know about tomatoes and them some. I think I have about 100 varieties this year, mostly heirlooms.

Here at the cottage, I'm observing the enormous damage from the deer. Don't think it has ever been this bad before. The milorganite and deer off spray just doesn't seem to deter them like it used to.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.