Double Delights

Dayton, OH

Here's a picture of Pink Double Delights, excuse the sticks. I'm thinking about taking the cage's off but afraid the animals will get to them.

Thumbnail by roseycats
(Clint) Medina, TN(Zone 7b)

Very pretty. I love this cultivar. I only have one. I might divide it this fall!

Dayton, OH

Thanks echinaceamaniac, Will you be digging up the whole plant to divide the flower's? Do you think mine might be big enough to divide this year?

Hamilton, OH

nice... mine have always been small.. yours look great. There's got to be a way to get rid of the chicken wire! have your tried the stink repellants?

Dayton, OH

Thanks nevermore, no I haven't but when I was reaing your post some bugs crawled over my message from you.
creepy

Hamilton, OH

They smell like h@#l at first, but they work great at keeping the bunnies out of my veggie bed

Dayton, OH

I just might try this. Couldn't be any worse than stepping into dog crap. LOL

Hamilton, OH

again.. it is only stinky until it drys and then humans can't smell it.

(Clint) Medina, TN(Zone 7b)

Your plants look big enough to divide to me. I'll wait until fall and dig mine to divide. If you're worried about it, you could try dividing just one of them this year.

Dayton, OH

Thanks echinaceamanic, I think I will divide just one this fall, do you have to wait until after they flower? Last year I had only about 2 flower's on it, but it flowered late into fall.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.