Three legged Tigger loves the "walking grey goose"

Danielsville, GA(Zone 7b)

I knows that Huck, and Sooky has their hearts expression, and even Simon has his moments, with Iris, but I wants to goes on record, as having the biggest heart, and reaches out for my Daisy May.
I don't likes huck, or any other brover making jokes about her, if she walks like a goose, that better than I does, and let it be known, that I hass't lost my feral tacticks. Baggy knows, and hides, J. Man found outs that I could be dangerious, and said we should do summin with me, but daddy gots rid of J man, and his thing.All I did, was humps up, and gave him enough room, sos I could scratch , and he move back.M&D do Not have any problem with me, but I don't needs to be picked on, and neither does my Daisy May.
Daisy, my hearts pure. I was a feral for too long, but now I lives wid Unkle Mike, and we dos just fine.
Tigger

Thumbnail by mqiq77
This thread has 73 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!