Happy Father's Day!

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Happy Father's day to the wonderful men here on the N.E. forum!!
Also a Happy Father's day to all our female members better halfs and to my own wonderful husband.... who was brave enough to take on the crazy women with 4 kids 25 years ago. ^_^

"MY HEART BELONGS TO DADDY"

Thumbnail by pixie62560
Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Thank you, Celeste! Same to all the dads!

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Happy father's Day guys!! I know there are some good ones here♥

Your all prince charmings!

Thumbnail by luvsgrtdanes
Cave Creek, AZ(Zone 9b)

Happy Father's day may you be allowed to garden in peace!

Thanks, ladies. Found out a little bit ago that my cousin's 24 year old son died last night. Cannot imagine how he feels right now. Was a real nice kid.

Nantucket, MA(Zone 7a)

Nicely put Celeste. And my thoughts are with all those like me whose Dads have died. Miss mine everyday. He would think that our garden is wonderful but would also think I am a tad nuts too. He visited us just as we were clearing the spot for the house and helped me tag trees to save and we talked about our vision for the garden. He would be watching the golf today, ironic as he died on a golf course 30 years ago this July while playing in Pennsylvania.

Just saw Victor's post. Beyond sad. Patti

This message was edited Jun 19, 2011 4:12 PM

Thumbnail by bbrookrd
Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

Oh No, Victor! What happened? What a sad way to spend Father's Day! So Sad! I hope you have been able to enjoy your day despite this terrible news, and I send my good wishes to all the Dads on this forum as well. I agree that you are all super guys and super Dads!

Thumbnail by DonnieBrook

Apparently, a heart attack on Thursday. In coma until last night.

Kid had it tough. Mother did drugs during pregnancy. He had developmental delay problems but did well. Was working as a home health aid. Collapsed in his patient's bathroom.

Thomaston, CT

How tragic....sorry for your loss....hope that all the Dad's hug their kids today....I'm with Patti....my Dad would have been watching the Open today, then going out for a few holes....he played just a few days before he, too, collapsed from a heart attack.....

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

We are watching the Open now after spending the morning with 2 of the grandkids. We took them to Chester, VT to search for an ancestor in the cemetery there. We had bought them Union soldier hats at Antietam and then we put the name of the relative that fought in the Civil War inside the hats and had them search for his name in the cemetery. We did not find him, but we did find lots of other family members there with the same name. Then we had a picnic before coming back to NH.

Thomaston, CT

Louise, what a lovely day...I'll bet the kids were thrilled....

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

You very welcome Victor and im very sorry. How horrible, I can not imagine! :(

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Hope you all had a great day!

So sorry to hear Victor.

My friend in CA is currently in labor, her hubby is hoping baby comes before midnight for a great Father's Day gift!

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Remembering my dad today...he would have LOVED DG. He loved to garden

Thumbnail by flowAjen
Thomaston, CT

He was a handsome guy, Jen!

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

You're not kidding!

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

I think my 1 nephew looks like him, my son has his chocolate brown eyes

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.