My containers so far (mid June)

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

We had a late spring and a lot of my seed started plants are small. I bought a lot of combos from work since I didn't have a lot of time.

Thumbnail by joannabanana
Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

A little group with pink/orange tones

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

Another group with purple/pink/blue

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

Miniature Japanese Garden

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

Did quite a bit of orange on the garage

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

My fave bought combo..I added a burgundy petunia to tie in the other baskets
www.minifamousclub.com for the recipe

This message was edited Jun 15, 2011 4:58 PM

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

Last pic for now. I love the Fern Leaf Peony in the flower bed

Sundance, WY(Zone 3b)

Your yard is going to be stunning as usual, Joanna! We had a real late spring too, so am still waiting on most things here to fill in and grow, and still have everything very small. Heck, our nights are still really cool, dropping down to high 30's and low 40's most of the time. Makes it hard to get good growth on everything but the grass and weeds, lol! I am so happy that you are showing your pictures! I look forward to seeing your fabulous yard every year :-)

Winter Springs, FL(Zone 9b)

Enjoyed your garden pictures...does the dog like its picture taken...lol

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

Yes he does. His name is Todd (pom) and thinks there is always something special going on if we are taking pictures in the garden He also thinks that everyone that walks through the gate has come to see him.

Sundance, WY(Zone 3b)

Todd is adorable! Amazing how fast they learn what a camera is, lol!

Round Rock, TX(Zone 8b)

Todd is an adorable little bear! How cute! I love dogs with faces that scream ewok! ^_^

Love your yard too! What a cleaver way to turn stacks of unused pavers into something attractive til they're need later.

I have a set of small former curtain rods that would match with your Japanese garden. Want them? I use curtain rods for cool accents in the garden or let trailing plants climb them. Kind of neat looking I think. The pic is one of them that's about 12" long. Pretty sure I have four.

Heather

Thumbnail by gr8cayte
Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

Heather,

Those are cute. I would take up you generous off, but we have a postal strike on, so it probably would never arrive. Something I could check out locally. Thanks for the idea.

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

Here's a better photo of the miniature garden

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

There are a few more plants that I need to pot up for this little group. I started Cherry Brandy Rudbecki from seed and it is in the pot with the dark spike. Need to get more potting soil

Round Rock, TX(Zone 8b)

That's too bad JB about your PO. I agree it might not ever get to you but not because of the strike. It won't get there because some postal worker that lurks in the T2T forum will 'confiscate' it! ;-)

Heather

No Central, AZ(Zone 7b)

Joanna you garden looks great. So many pots! What do you use for soil in them. I like your stacking methods, I used to use bricks and had a huge stacked display of house plants in my apts and condos in younger years. The pavers are a good idea, I think I want to get a bunch of them and concrete blocks to make some potted dispays. That way the less attractive, but free, nursery pots are disguised by the ones in front and gophers are foiled!

Good to see your name, Heather, see it still says CA are you here or in TX? Great idea on the curtain rods!

Round Rock, TX(Zone 8b)

QG we're in CA til the 5th. ^_^

Check with the T2T forum soon. I'm gonna post there about curtain rods and show some of mine. When I get a sec. ^_^

Heather

Pretoria, South Africa

Johanna,

Beautiful as allways! You are a real inspiration...

Elsa

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.