Latest fairy garden

Wiggins, MS(Zone 8b)

I wanted to share a couple pics of my most recent mini garden. The fairies seem very content here! I love the gazebo I got from Janit at Two Green Thumbs!

Thumbnail by joycerogers0713
Wiggins, MS(Zone 8b)

Different angle.

Thumbnail by joycerogers0713

Very nice.

South, TX

I love it! I love the fairies, the fishies, the gazebo and plants! The flower fairies are SO photogenic aren't they? Even with super close ups, they are gorgeous.

Thumbnail by Sallysblooms
Wiggins, MS(Zone 8b)

Thank you both. Sally what is the name of the fairy in your pic? Is that a Barker fairy? It is so sweet.

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Very pretty!

South, TX

Yes, the Fairy is a Barker flower fairy. I have a few and LOVE them.

Thumbnail by Sallysblooms
Hixson, TN

I love the Baker faries. There are at least 5 .That want to live here.Has anyone been able to beat the $13.99 price?

South, TX

Mine are usually about that price. They are so well made and last. Really nice.

Hixson, TN

Very Good Laney. Sure wish I were as far along in the Hobby as u r. I do have a new winter home for my plants. A Green House 6 Shelf Cabinet.

Wiggins, MS(Zone 8b)

Did you get it put together? I sure could use more room for my plants too.

Southwest, VA(Zone 6a)

I love this fairy garden Laney!! I'm going to have to look for the Baker fairies... I've been focusing on toads until recently, lol.

Hixson, TN

Laney, always enjoy seeing your gardens. Each one is so good. I never see how you can do a better one.
Somehow you do.
The Green House Cabinet is all together. The plants are moved in. It sure cleaned up a lot of plant clutter.
Daughter and her Family were here. They did, and found all. There really was a Glass Miniature Glass Green House
in the Attic. I was releaved that it was more than my imagination.Am in the process of cleaning it .
Removing all the 30+ years of Forever Vines, and plants. I will get pic soon.

When I built the Glass House, 35 years ago. I wanted live plants. Of course everything I was using was much too small. Now I think its going to happen. Has taken 35 years for it to come full circle. Thanks to Laney, and others.
On the Small Garden Swap, who have helped me. Potting Bench can be planted. It comes out. Have reserved a Green House Place for it.

My small garden interest is still alive. Now I have more time .Several Pots in the Glass GH that looked good to me.
Have made molds of them. Has taken all day. When is next Swap??? I will be ready. . .Elfie do you read??

Wiggins, MS(Zone 8b)

Choochoo, I'm so glad you like my mini gardens. I'm trying to get a neighbor to try it. I know once is all it will take for her to be hooked!

South, TX

yes, I hope your neighbor will be hooked. would be fun to see each others' gardens.

Hixson, TN

Ohh Girls, I don't think I know Sally. Hello . . .I am so enjoying my tiny plants. I need to be back to work.
As my job is seasonial.
I am just having trouble getting out of the The Mini Plants, and "Fairyland".
Fairyland is my 14x7 Fairy Garden.Its Cold tonight in these Hills. No Frost. To warm back up by Saturday.

My Plants seam very happy in the Green House Cabinet. Sure cleaned up the Plant Clutter.
Nothin for my Bratty Mutt,or neighborhood cats to destroy.

Wiggins, MS(Zone 8b)

Thank God the cat can't destroy all your beautiful plants again. That was awful. Shelves worth the price just for that. I sure wish someone would start a new thread here with new pics or am I gonna be forced to do it??? lol

Barnesville (Charle, GA(Zone 8b)

Love your new garden Joyce.

Wiggins, MS(Zone 8b)

Thank you Char.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.