Stink bug problem????

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

This may be the solution
http://www.wjactv.com/video/28028425/index.html

Thumbnail by flowAjen

I saw one 2 days ago on the window screen.

saw another one today on my window. did not get a pic. next time i will :-)

Oviedo, FL(Zone 9b)

Sounds simple and uses ordinary stuff.
Martha

New Boston, NH

Are these a distructive insect? See them occasionally in the yard.

Southeastern, NH(Zone 5b)

Thanks for sharing that video! I think I'm going to make the smaller one and see if it works on Lily beetles in the yard. I notice they tend to let themselves drop when you try to pick them off. If I have that under them them they won't get away!

Oviedo, FL(Zone 9b)

No, not destructive, but they swarm in the house and the attic and stink when crushed.
Martha

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

The brown marmorated stink bug, which is not a native of the United States, has become a nuisance in the Mid-Atlantic region, where it destroys fruit and other farm crops.

Maine, United States(Zone 5b)

God, please tell me we aren't going to get them here like they do in the mid atlantic states. In my visits to VA over the last year they were like a plague....in your car, all over your house, everywhere. Landing on my head while sleeping, etc. They freak me out, big time.

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Maybe too cold up there for them

Maine, United States(Zone 5b)

I can hope! We certainly have them...I've noticed them in the past. But the mid-Atlantic does have them in the biblical plague kind of way, which I really don't need.

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Guess they know that the cold weather does kill them so they have more survival chance farther south. I mean geez...just the amount that the guy in the video has in his house....YIKES!!!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.