Garden and Small Town Stories

Piedmont, AL(Zone 7b)

My name is Paul, I used to visit Dave's a good bit awhile ago learning from all of your posts and enjoying the chit chat.

Paul From Alabama

P.S. echinacea (coneflowers are my favorite flower by the way....I love growing them, talking about them and sharing them.

Thumbnail by PaulFromAL
Putnam County, IN(Zone 5b)

I remember you !!! lol Your stories are great!

Desoto, TX(Zone 8a)

Just want you to know, I am glad you are sharing all over the place

Christi

Victoria, TX(Zone 9a)

Nice to meet you... You will feel at home in the daylily forum. Please post your greeting there. Cacti and succulent forum is nice as well.
Just my experiences.........
Welcome back and best wishes.
~`Peace~~

Piedmont, AL(Zone 7b)

nanny, so glad you remember me, now if I could just get my wife to remember me sometimes......:) I'm so glad you enjoyed my stories and certainly hope you'll find time to read some of them again. please let me hear from again if you do.

Christi, I always appreciate your comments on my story pages and I hope to keep hearing from you when you have time. I put you on my email list, I hope that was alright

Lilyofthenight, so nice to meet you too.....I will post one message about my stories in that forum if you think its OK....and will in the other forums you mentioned.....Thanks again so much for your kind welcome and I hope to hear from you again.

Paul From Alabama

Himrod, NY(Zone 6a)

I remember you too Paul and wondered what happened. I am glad to see you back.

Joy

Garner, NC(Zone 7b)

Welcome back, Paul. I was just wondering where you'd gone. You had some terrific pictures of your cones, too as I recall.

Piedmont, AL(Zone 7b)

Hey there folks, tggfisk and Joy too. I been under the weather of late but much better and in the pink now. Had to spend some time in the hospital finally. I hope all you folks have a wonderful 4th.

Paul From Alabama

Garner, NC(Zone 7b)

Paul, your stories always bring a smile to my face:)) See, there it is...but we are all hoping that you have completely recovered from your hospital adventure and that there won't be a repeat performance.

I certainly trust that the plant fairies don't exact revenge on unsuspecting gardeners who are behind in their planting. In that case many of us-especially me-are in danger.

Happy 4th back at ya!
Bev

Piedmont, AL(Zone 7b)

Hey there Bev......Well the 4 th is here finally and after a night with the kids in the neighborhood and their fireworks I'm headed out to the garden now but wanted thank you first for the nice comments about my little stories....I hope they always bring you something special even if only a smile here and there. Hope to hear from you soon. I love hearing from folks about plants, their gardens, they lives, I just like folks.....gardeners seem to be inordinately good folks......:)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.