Garden and Small Town Stories

Piedmont, AL(Zone 7b)

My name is Paul, I used to visit Dave's a good bit awhile ago learning from all of your posts and enjoying the chit chat.

Paul From Alabama

Thumbnail by PaulFromAL
Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

Paul, I certainly remember you and your stories. I commented several times. Hope you will continue to post here. Thanks for letting us know you are back.

Piedmont, AL(Zone 7b)

Nice to hear from you too.....I remember your posts from Cleveland, Ga., I used to love to drive through there years ago on my way to Dillard.......Hope you get to read some of stories again and I look forward to hearing from you. Let me hear from you about anything you liked or didn't even......Take care and talk to you soon.

Paul

Lula, GA(Zone 7b)

Paul, yes, I remember you and your entertaining stories. Glad you're back and I'll be happy to read of your adventures again. Were you spared the terrible tornado damage? We have all felt so bad for Alabamians and Missourians and other who have suffered and lost so much

Happy Gardening.

Lula, GA

Paul, enjoyable stories, told with a great sense of humor and some tongue in cheek- thanks so much for sharing yourself in this way for others to enjoy!

Brenda B

Dahlonega, GA

I was just getting to know you when you quit writing . Good to see you back . Digger

Piedmont, AL(Zone 7b)

Cedar18k, thanks for your concern about the terrible and it was terrible tornado damage around here and elsewhere but thank goodness my family was spared any damage or than a few limbs here and there and scaring up to death and the pain of seeing others lose their love ones and or everything they had too.

BrendaB. thanks so much for reading my little stories and it makes me feel such joy to hear you characterize my little stories like you did, that's how I want folks to take my little stories with a sense of humor and some tongue in cheek, thanks so very very much for saying so and taking the time to read them. I love to share them with others, I love to share them with you.....

digger, well you get to know me and my goofy adventures in and out of the garden more now that I've started writing again.....I hope to hear from you on the blog or by email on the story pages soon. Please write if you have the time.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.