ANYONE HAVE VEGETABLE SEEDS TO TRADE?

sun city, CA(Zone 9a)

(also posted in vegetable forum hope that is ok)
I have taken on a project to help seniors in my area on fixed incomes to grow vegetables. does anyone have any extra seeds they would be willing to trade for flower or tree seeds or send for sase? not looking for anything fancy, just things we can grow easily. my neighbor and i are donating land, water and fertilizers, was hoping to be able to get some seeds here. this is a list of what i have that i can tradredbud tree

desert willow
standing cypress
drum stick tree
chaste tree
dames rocket
eastern blue star

elderberry
false blue indigo

4 oclocks
gladiola seeds
hibiscus-many colors
jewels of opar

snow on mountain

tovara
trumpet vine red only
what can i say-it was a long winter and i had no clue about zones, bought a lot of seeds online that i will never use. would rather help out with the senior project
thanks
should add that all seeds are commercial and bought very early this year

edited to delete seeds taken

This message was edited Jun 28, 2011 5:41 PM

Beaumont, TX(Zone 9a)

Are you interested in Asian veggie? I have the Chinese okra (angled luffa gourd), and winter melon. I have some other veggie seeds too. LMK

San Francisco Bay Ar, CA(Zone 9b)

What a great project! I have some veggie seeds (both commercial and seeds I saved) from a couple of years ago. I'm guessing germination should still be pretty good. If you dmail me your address I'll send some to you.

Pretoria, South Africa

Sending you Dmail

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Sending you a Dmail.

sun city, CA(Zone 9a)

would like to thank the person that sent the bubble envelope with seeds but it had no return address or info. so-thank you to whoever sent it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coos Bay, OR(Zone 9a)

I have parsnip seeds from the old favorite Hollow Crown. Very mild and delicious. I let mine go to seed last season and have saved them in a jar in our fridge. They should still be very viable. They need to go in the ground right away for next winters parsnips. An SASE would be perfect. I will send quite a bunch of them as I have lots. (Or kept cold until fall and then seed them for early summer harvest.) Where is Banning? I live on the Southern Oregon Coast and that is how I do parsnips here. Other parts of the world my do it differently.

Many of the ones that fell to the ground last fall made their own bed and we have been enjoying them lately. I didn't know that would happen so it was a pleasant surprise.

Let me know....

Sue

sun city, CA(Zone 9a)

banning is in so. cal riverside county. please dmail me your address and i would be happy to send sase thank you

New Iberia, LA(Zone 9a)

Let me know if u still has some seeds of Crepe Myrtle, Dog wood, Blue shrimp, other all tree seeds andeastern star please so I will be waiting to hear from you hope soon. Thanks

New Iberia, LA(Zone 9a)

I has all new veggies just got a week ago. I did dmail u and other posted here.

Coos Bay, OR(Zone 9a)

Redrose---I think you have the wrong member for the Crepe Myrtle, Dogwood, etc. I don't have any of those seeds. I think you mean RisingCreek???

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.