Possible ID please

Boise, ID

I have a bunch of iris i bought off etsy last year just starting to bloom and the seller isnt available and all the tags are gone :( HELP!

Thumbnail by irislover10
Santa Ynez, CA

whatever it is I LOVE IT!!! want to swap something.......???

South Hamilton, MA

Is it a tall bearded? Or one of the smaller irises?

Boise, ID

it is about 36 inches tall. I would swap but it will have to be next year. i only had the 1 rhizome and planted it last year :( but when i have more SURE!!!! :) I think its like Halloween Town or something, but the seller is no longer on etsy, so i cant view my order... so i am kind of stuck on some of the names!!!

McGregor, IA(Zone 4b)

That's too bad about losing your order. Do they not give you an invoice? An easy way to save info like that is to save as a draft on yahoo mail. Or send to someone and then move it to a file folder. I have a lot of info saved this way.

Santa Ynez, CA

I wonder if it is Bugaboo, does that sound like something you got??? I just love mine, here are a couple of photo's hope that helps

Thumbnail by makj
Santa Ynez, CA

another shot of it

Thumbnail by makj
Boise, ID

It is Bugaboo! Thank you soooo much! I have a ton more that just bloomed too that i need to add on here as wellm if anyone can help! They are gorgeous!

Boise, ID

There is this one. I am PRETTY sure after searching that it is "Battle Star"

Thumbnail by irislover10
Boise, ID

And these next few, i have no clue what they are. This one smells like grapes though!

Thumbnail by irislover10
Boise, ID

And there is this one.

Thumbnail by irislover10
Boise, ID

And this one..........

Thumbnail by irislover10
Boise, ID

And this one

Thumbnail by irislover10
Boise, ID

And.....

Thumbnail by irislover10
Boise, ID

Then...

Thumbnail by irislover10
Boise, ID

There is this one and 2 more... so far!

Thumbnail by irislover10
Boise, ID

This one...

Thumbnail by irislover10
Boise, ID

And lastly this one. If anyone can possible ID any of these i just posted, PLEASE HELP! Thank you!

Thumbnail by irislover10
Santa Ynez, CA

third one from my bugaboo is probably Tiger Honey, next pythons parasol?? third from that Epicenter???
hope that helps...Marie

McGregor, IA(Zone 4b)

It looks like you got a batch of beauties! Lovely, with or without names.

Melfa, VA(Zone 8a)

#2...Imprimis?

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.