Happy Birthday Hemhostaholic!!!

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

Hope you have a great Birthday Thom!!!

Thumbnail by onewish1
South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Happy Birthday Thom!! Glad your back and hope you have a wonderful day!!!

Thumbnail by pixie62560
(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Happy Birthday Thom! Enjoy the day!

Thumbnail by luvsgrtdanes
Kershaw, SC(Zone 8b)

Thank you all :-)

Yesterday I was treated to lunch at The Cheesecake Factory, shopping throughout King of Prussia mall, and dinner at PF Chang's. Today, I'm being treated to dinner and a movie!

What more can I need?

Oh...I also received a $75 gift card to one of my favorite nurseries.

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

other than a truck load of plants.. or winning lottery ticket.. your goodies and day sounded great!!

(Arlene) Southold, NY(Zone 7a)

Sorry to be late for your party, Thom. I'm wishing you the happiest birthday ever.

Thumbnail by pirl
central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Happy b-day!

Sounds like you had a great day!

Thumbnail by flowAjen
Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Happy birthday, buddy! Glad you're enjoying it.

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

Sounds like an awesome birthday so far, Thom! I'd like to add my best wishes for not only a good birthday, but a super year ahead! So glad to have you back among us!!
Louise

Thumbnail by DonnieBrook
belleville, NJ(Zone 6a)

Happy birthday, Thom!

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

Hey, Amy. I was just thinking about you. The strawflowers I got from you at Kassia's RU are coming up nicely again! :)

Kershaw, SC(Zone 8b)

Ty all, again :-)

Seems like one bad page turned, and a better chapter has opened, for sure, in my life!

Thank you all for the well wishes, and the dreams of cart loads of plants, or the lotto. lol

I'm glad that the plants are doing well for you!

I still have so much potted up hostas, and other plants from the porch demolition last year, I don't know what to do with them all. I did sell some on the Hosta Library's auction, but packing and shipping to several different people can be daunting, when everything else is going no too.

If I'm able to get to a RU this year, which I'm hoping I can...one falls on my weekend off...I'll have a trunkload of hostas, iris, DL's, and probably a few other odds and ends that are going to need homes.

Fairfield County, CT(Zone 6b)

Happy belated Birthday!

Thomaston, CT

Yes, sorry I missed this, Thom....glad your day was wonderful, & the gift cert is a bonus!

Thumbnail by ROBINDOG
Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

We'd love to see you on July 16th!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.