CLOSED: Looking for Coral Vine seeds both white and the pink

Mesilla Park, NM

Anyone have some seeds or seedlings to spare? Please dmail me if you do and I'll hopefully have something you are interested in.
Antoinette

New Braunfels, TX(Zone 8b)

Hi Antoinette,

I have some of the pink antigonon leptopus. What kinds of seeds do you have for trade?

Tonya

Mesilla Park, NM

Hi Tonya,
I also grow Japanese Morning Glories I. nil, I. purpureas, and a few others, I think I still have some Hops vine seeds that are from this years purchase, I had some left, some Giant African Gourd seeds, mini gourds, and some hummingbird plant seed with small red trumpet flowers, Ill get the name of that also. Chocolate Rose MGs, Rose Silk, etc..

Antoinette

this one is I. purpurea Rebecca

Thumbnail by Gourd

Sounds like some good selection. I'd like to see the name of the hummingbird plant and maybe some more of your Jap MGs. I know we can make a trade! Just not sure yet what I might select!

Tonya

Mesilla Park, NM

The hummingbird plant is Justica (seeds are from 2010 my plant and my plant died after this winter's freeze and I have not tried to germinate them so I'm hopeful they are viable), sorry I took so long to respond.. was gone for a few days visiting my daughter and am catching up now with all the dmails and posts.

A.

No worries, I am not in a hurry. The justicia sounds good. I'm guessing it is also called Firecracker plant or mexican honeysuckle.

I should be able to get the coral vine seeds out to you this week when you send let me know your address.

Forgot this was a thread instead of dmail :).

This message was edited May 29, 2011 9:02 PM

Mesilla Park, NM

Hi Tonya,
Okay, I'll send them out this week also.
Thank you, and I'll send you my address via Dmail.
A.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.