Any interest in a RU at my place?

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

I see that Donniebrook is planning a RU at her place for Sat. July 16th. I wanted mine that weekend as it's peak daylily bloom, but will have to move it. So I was thinking either Sat. June 25th or Sat. July 30th. What do you guys think?

Karen

Thumbnail by nutsfordaylily
central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Same story I gave Louise,
I just got an invite to my nephew's wedding in FL June 11th, hubby doesn't want to go but I want to go since it's my 2nd to last nephew to get married, the last one is getting married in Oct...anyhoo, if I drive or fly down to FL, there is probably no way I can do another trip, but, of course, NH and MA are closer!!! What a dilemma! I'll have to play it by ear

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

I absolutely understand, Jen. I know you aren't only a couple hours away. In fact most of the people I know here in the NE forums are kinda far from me, so I don't expect a lot of people to come. Who knows, though, maybe I will meet some new people who don't reply much but live nearby. Always nice to meet new folks and introduce them to my gardens.

Karen

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

you never know.. I really would love to see your gardens.. glad you didn't pick fathers day weekend

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

I think I'll go ahead and shoot for June 25th, unless more people want the end of July. I'll have to post a notice in the RU forums soon. Maybe I'll get that done tonight or tomorrow night.

Karen

Thomaston, CT

Have already made plans for 3 getaways this summer, so unless I win the lotto! Your gardens are wonderful, Karen.....I'll miss seeing them!

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Thanks, Marilyn. I understand. I could not afford to travel much either, and I'm sure most are feeling the pinch these days. I could travel more if I spent less on plants. All about choices, I guess.

Karen

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

I will miss yours, Nuts. Eventiually I'll make one in the NE. Would love to see your loverly gardens in person.

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

That's okay, Jan. You're going on that big trip, right? That'll be megafun!

Karen

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Yes, ma'ammmmm. It will be a lot of fun. My brain is racing trying to remember everything i need to do before I leave. I need to pack an extra bag for me so Jeff can bring it with him, since I don't want to check a bag on the flight. Two cedar chests full of things for the two boys' families we'll see. Once we offload them the van will be much lighter.

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Well, have a great time. When do you leave, and when are you returning?

Karen

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.