IMA.. NEED YOU!

Stafford, VA(Zone 7a)

Ima,
I Need your advice. I am STILL Having Kiln issues. I don't think Olympic Kilns knows what to say or do. We have done everything they have suggested. We bought a Voltage Meter and checked it almost every hour the kiln was fired. It read 120 V every time. We programmed it to medium segment COne 04. It fired beautifully... The last time we looked.. the Temperature was at 1961. When I went down the next morning to check it... there it was again ERR1. My husband looked and the final temp it went to was 2074... BUT since it read ERR1 we have NO IDEA what the descending temp it is and it shouldn't be displaying ERR1.
Olympic said to remove the middle blank section to reach the proper temp. I said THAT is NOT the issue.. It has no preoblem reaching the temperature. The Problem is that is keeps saying ERR1 and we don't know what temp it reaches and also it does NOT display the descending temp... NO reply. I don't think they know.
I am frustrated.. this is a brand new kiln.

Grrrrrr.

deb

This thread has 8 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!