What happened to everyone?

Crozet, VA

Not sure when anyone will get around to reading this. I am wondering what happened to make this forum fizzle out. Is everyone busy gardening now that weather is nicer? Did everyone finish with their de-cluttering projects? Anyone have any explanations?

I truly enjoyed the comraderie this past winter and always looked forward to opening the threads to see what all everyone was up to. I am at a point this coming week when I will finally be moving my plants outside for the summer months and that means that the room that I have never been satisfied with since moving here six years ago will be ready for me to tackle in terms of getting rid of items that were too hard to move with the many plants sitting there when I was decluttering the rest of the house.

My aim is to get the room set up in a better functioning way. It needs to serve several purposes. I need it to house my house plants during the cold months and it will also serve as home for a wooden cabinet that I originally purchased as a crafts closet but has since become a food pantry. There are also other odd pieces of furniture that have been calling the room home for some years. As I sit here writing this, I realize that maybe a couple of pieces of furniture could be stored in the storage shed outside rather than staying in there. It would certainly give me more space for plants.

Anyway.....in case anyone ever reads this, I will thank you in advance for any tips or support you would like to send. I truly hope that all those I felt close with last winter are doing well and having lots of blooms in their gardens.

Ruby

This thread has 115 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!