Dahlias for postage

Port Sanilac, MI

I have a number of named dahlia tubers that I need to dispose of. I can't plant them all! I will be glad to ship a box of them for postage; $5.20 for a small box and $10.95 for a medium size. The picture is of Colorado Classic.

Thumbnail by kays_camelot
Snellville, GA(Zone 8a)

I would like to send you postage for a medium size box.

Thanks you in advance.
Cindy

Port Sanilac, MI

OK, Cindy. You've got it. Make sure you send your address with the postage and I'll get them right out.

Hemet, CA(Zone 9b)

kays, I would love to have a med box of these, however I'm unable to find out if they would grow in my area which is zone 9. Would you know? Checking plant files for the dalhia you mentioned did not help me.

Appreciate your offer to send these and any info you could give me.
Thank you so much,
Sylvia Kinnee

Snellville, GA(Zone 8a)

Thank you so much for this wonderful offer my envelope will go out in tomorrow mail.

Thanks a million
cindy

Snellville, GA(Zone 8a)

kay is your address in they exchange?

Richmond Hill, GA

Kay, Do you still have some available? I would love to have a large box for postage.
Arlene

Hemet, CA(Zone 9b)

kays

I got one yea on the Dahlias for my zone. I'll go with that. Would like a small box. Do you have paypal you could DM the address to. I will respond with my home mail address.
Thank you so much for your very generous offer!
Sylvia Kinnee

Miami, FL(Zone 10b)

Hello kays, I though that you only had one box to share but if you happen to have more I'll gladly take a medium size box. Just let me know through here or Dmail.

Blue Ridge Mtns, VA(Zone 7a)

Thank you so much for your generosity sharing with us. I'm putting in my dibs in for a Medium Size Priority box.

Everson, WA(Zone 8a)

I would like a med size box if you still have some thanks Ernie

North of Atlanta, GA(Zone 8a)

I would love a small box if you still have some. I'm going to dmail you.

Everson, WA(Zone 8a)

Ok Kay the checks in the mail.

Port Sanilac, MI

Looks like all my babies have found new homes so the offer is closed. Thank you, everyone, for helping me clean off my table.

Richmond Hill, GA

Checks in the mail.
Thanks,
Arlene

Thank you for sharing your tubers with us, Kay. I initiated a bank draft yesterday and expect you'll receive it early next week.

Everson, WA(Zone 8a)

Kay thanks for the generous offer. I for one am exhuberant thinking about it showing up lol. Thanks again you should get the check about about Thursday latest. Ernie

Snellville, GA(Zone 8a)

Kay thank you for offering i will make sure too send you pictures.

Nineveh, NY(Zone 5a)

do you have a tuber of colorado classic? I would like one if you do. small flat rate would be fine. I've never tried pom pons either. lmk. Thanks!

Erin

Pretoria, South Africa

Kay,
You have D-mail

Snellville, GA(Zone 8a)

Kay I just recieved my box of Dahlia Tubers today and I just wanted
to say thank you so much...Now is the fun part looking each and everyone
of them up on the plant database. Wow there are at least 10 if not more
tubers in the box...

Thank a million Kay.

Hemet, CA(Zone 9b)

Kay

I also received my Dahlias today. Thank you so much for your care in packaging and even details of each tuber. Receiving and trying new plants is so joyful to me especially when they are received from such a caring DG friend.

May God return to you many blessings as you have blessed me,
Sylvia

Richmond Hill, GA

Mine arrived too! Thank you so much.
Arlene

Fabulous job, Kay. Thank you for your extra care packing and your notes about each Dahlia you shared with me. Wanted to make sure you received my bank draft as well?

Everson, WA(Zone 8a)

Kay the eagle has landed, The outter shell was torn open but nothing fell out past the paper liner you put in the wrapping. Good job thank youl

Thumbnail by eweed

Oh my gosh at the Maters...yum!

Miami, FL(Zone 10b)

I too received my box today. A very happy camper indeed. I love your hand writting. Thanks so much for the description of the flowers and the great packaging.

It's rare somebody takes the time to hand-write a note these days.

Ionia, MI

I would love love some if you have anymore left.
Thanks
CAssie

Port Sanilac, MI

Sorry, I don't have any more dahlias to share this year. Maybe next season. Kay

Ionia, MI

Okay thanks I will keep my eyes open next season

Lindenhurst, NY

HI Kay, just wanted to let you know that the dahias you sent me are blooming. Colorado classic is my all time favorite. It is gorgeous. I'm enjoying theses dahlias - thanks so much:-)

I'm especially enjoying mine since not much else in my gardens are still blooming. So far Colorado Classic and Hy Lustre (in the pic) have bloomed and a few others have buds that are about to burst. Love these late bloomers. Thank you again, Kay :)

Thumbnail by FruitOfTheVine

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.