Hello, I am back!

Oracle , AZ(Zone 8b)

I've been lurking for a while and decided I wanted to come back so I can put my 2 cents worth in once in a while. I've missed being a part of Dave's Garden and communicating with you guys. I think I've got my depression more under control now........ I still don't have internet access at my house so I'm still using my husbands internet at his house. For those that don't remember or don't know (or don't care!) my husband and I are separated (about 7 years now) but we're still friends so I come over to his house a couple of times a week or so to use his computer. He is totally computer illiterate so I look up things for him or order things for him. So why does he even have a computer?! We have a small business and my daughter-in-law and I do the computer stuff at the 'office'. Enough of the boring stuff...... Soon as I 'borrow' the camera back from my DIL I will take pics of what I've been working on. As always you have all been so inspiring in the beautiful quilts, blocks, advice, and caring....... I have missed you.

This thread has 15 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!