Just signed up...would love advice

Stayton, OR

Hello All,
I am a new member from Stayton, Oregon. I would love any advice on how to use this site, plant sales, trades, tips. Thanks!

Nilwood, IL(Zone 5b)

Welcome to DG. Just go to the top of your page and click Communities and scroll down for the trades and tips are in every forum and thread. Go to Guides and Info at the top. There is a page that gives all the forums so you can pick the ones you want to follow but dummy me can never find it and I have been here for 5 yrs. If you can find administration ask them or just click on anyone and we are all willing to help. BEV

Nilwood, IL(Zone 5b)

In Communities it is the first one. Click on discussion forums and mark all the ones you are interested in. I have 86 that I am watching.

Nilwood, IL(Zone 5b)

Oh ! Yeah ! and you can click on my name or anyone elses and send us Dmail which is private. I hope I helped you a little bit. BEV

Thumbnail by dragonfly62
Stayton, OR

Thank you! I signed up a few years ago but really didn't know where to begin. Last week, I decided to pay for a membership and try to figure things out this time. Thank you for your help. I am currrently finishing up my vegetable garden and looking forward to getting back into the flower gardens and using this site more. I appreciate the welcome and advice! -

Nilwood, IL(Zone 5b)

You are welcome anytime or anything I can do to help. BEV

Thumbnail by dragonfly62
Crozet, VA

Hello - This is my first time to the Welcome Mat forum in a long, long time. Bev, I remember you from another forum, but can't recall which one now because it has been some years since I have chatted there. Very nice to see you again. I believe I once got a few Hostas from you which I would like to report as doing very well thank you.

You will love Dave's Garden Victoriangarden. There are topics on every sort of thing a person can think of. Gosh, many times the chat is as far away from gardening as any one could get. Lots of fun people and be warned, a few looney tunes may arrive, the more involved you get. I wish you luck in finding some topics you are interested in and the sites are all very knowledgeable if you questions.

Since joining Dave's some years back I have really broadened my gardening knowledge. So, welcome again.

Ruby

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.