Melanie's Back

Lutz, FL(Zone 9b)

Thanks, I went to the movies today with Dad and brother. Still a little tired but I think I'm better. At least it's not E. coli!

Divernon, IL(Zone 5b)

Nice photo suite of more northern BF, if I hadn't noted your destination I'd of thought you were in the midwest.

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

OK Melanie...it's been a while since you posted.....are you ok, still feeling bad? Hope you are doing ok...let us know.

Whiteside County, IL(Zone 5a)

I always love Plants vs. Zombies. LOL

Central, AL(Zone 7b)

I'm sending you possitive thought Melanie.

Thumbnail by Lily_love
Lutz, FL(Zone 9b)

It's too hot outside. I mean, it's really hot outside. Dad's been doing the weeding to the best of his ability. I was feeling really tired but then I remembered it had been a while since I gave myself a B12 shot and I've been feeling better since. But I've been doing a lot of sewing (I sell stuff on Etsy) and indoor type work. Summer in the south is like winter up north - you stay inside and do indoor stuff. Maybe one of these days I'll get up early while it's still in the low 80s, LOL! There have been quite a few butterfly sightings so I need to do a round in the yard and look for caterpillars.

Melanie

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

Glad to know you aren't ill and it is the heat keeping you in. I didn't want you to drop out like before without us noticing. We are sure needing rain in all the southern states and it's flooding up north!

Central, AL(Zone 7b)

We can use some more rain here too. The very time that it rains, storm also came. Bad weather! I've a little Gray Hairstreak on this flowers for you Malanie. I saw perhaps some TST, Sulphers, but that's about it.

Thumbnail by Lily_love

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.