With 'PEE BEE AND JAY '(MTB)

Thumbnail by tazzy
Sand Springs, OK(Zone 7a)

Me and my winner( Pee Bee and Jay)-MTB

Thumbnail by tazzy
Tomah, WI

Congratulations! PB&J is a real beauty!

Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

Congrats Patty! Haven't seen you on here in ages. You're looking good there!

Pleasant Grove, UT

3rd???????Looks like to me you won a first and at least one rosette. Congratulations. Nice picture of PB&J.

Lafayette, IN(Zone 5a)

Congrats! Glad to see you here again!

Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

I didn't even notice the awards, I was just looking at the iris and Patty. Well, even more congrats, then!!!!!

Enid, OK

Way to go Tazzy! Sand Springs seems to be a popular place this week, you are the second person I have "bumped" into here from there. LOL

Crit is lurking this forum somewhere, she is from Sand Springs as well!

Milwaukee, WI(Zone 5a)

Congradulations thatsa lovely iris!!!!!!

Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK(Zone 7a)

lurking quietly in the shadows~ ^_^

Congratulations tazzy. Beautiful flower.

Enid, OK

Poor quiet Crit - quiet has never been in my vocabulary!

Where was the show Tazzy? There was one here yesterday, I intended to go but never did make it. They had it at the mall and I would really rather be shot than have to go there. I don't know why I hate that mall so much but I fell like I am being tortured every time I am forced to walk through the doors.

Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

What a great photo.Congrats.

lol @ enid...... that is such an oxymoron ....quiet crit. Just wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!! teehee I just lurk until I get the feel of the room.

Ellerbe, NC(Zone 8a)

Many Congrates!!!

South Hamilton, MA

Congratulations. PeeBee and Jay was hybridized by a friend in MA so I can hope up & down for the flower.

Enid, OK

Wow - knowing the breeder makes it even better! Now, where did Tazzy go - she posts and runs...we get no details!

Milwaukee, WI(Zone 5a)

Where can I get pbj???

Cherryvale, KS

Think I need to drive to Sand Springs!! While Tazzy gets me a glass of tea, I'll be digging and digging!!! LOL Congrats!! Would love to trade you out of a piece!!
Kisses from Kansas! BIF's

South Hamilton, MA

I think that Mid-america still has it.

Hey Nicky ..... I'm from Caney, lived and raised my kids in Tyro for 25 years, now in Sand Springs. Have a good friend that lives in c'vale. I'm thinking of maybe just swinging by tazzy's when she isn't there and ............... well, you figure out the rest. teehee

Enid, OK

Hey - I know where Caney is! We went to a bike rally in Peru a few years ago, the poker run went through several of those little towns.
Too funny, small world!

Sure is!!!!!!! Ain't life grand?

Cherryvale, KS

Crit!!! Dig 2, and I'll trade you for something in my yard. Here in Cherryvale they call me the iris lady!! Don't know where the term lady came from! pic part of my yard

Thumbnail by NickysIris
Cherryvale, KS

I was born in Havana!! It most certainly is a small world! Live across from the grocery store! LOL pic of my iris on Queen's table(Keppel)

Thumbnail by NickysIris

Wow..... you have some beautiful iris!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you happen to go to school in Caney? I know some peeps from Havana too. I graduated in '75. My older siblings and my kids all went to school in Caney, too. My Dad was a Dr. in Caney, but passed away when I was 6, in 1963.

Do you know a couple in C'vale named Winnie and Larry? Or a lady named Sheila that has a house cleaning service? Don't want to put last names here on open chat.

Hi guys ,I was born in Parsons Kansas raised in
Ponca City Okla and lived In Sand Springs On and off since age 19.
The show was in Tulsa at the Woodward Park Manison
My iris won best of section and 3rd place so that is why all the ribbons.see following post for the top five

L-R Queens table
3rd place Pee Bee and Jay ,
1st runner up - Kiss The Girl (Sib)

*Prix de Elegance ( QUEEN

2 runner Up Conjuration (TB)

4th runner up Pink Haze (Sib)

Thumbnail by tazzy
Lafayette, IN(Zone 5a)

I have the Pink Haze Siberian and I love it! But I never met an Iris I didn't love! hehehe!

Quote from NickysIris :
I was born in Havana!! It most certainly is a small world! Live across from the grocery store! LOL pic of my iris on Queen's table(Keppel)

Beautiful !!

Cherryvale, KS

I've been trying to remember the name of the doctor that delivered me!! LOL He was from Caney, but delivered me at home. Glad I didn't have my kids back then. We moved to Independence when I was 4, so grew up a Bulldog! lol I don't recognize any of the names, but know alot of people by sight. Worked with Ken Y., who's dad was an eye doctor in Caney. Worked at ACC for 30 years. pic Deep Conviction

Thumbnail by NickysIris
Enid, OK

I was born in Iola! Mom was from Colony and Dad from LeRoy - I know not really that close but in the same state!

I love that iris - that is awesome!

Here is Satan's Mistress

Thumbnail by enidcandles

Would the Dr's name of been Michael Scimeca? What year were you born?

I know Kenny. His youngest sister and I went through school together from K-12. I spent a lot of nights at their house.

Lewisburg, KY(Zone 6a)

CONGRATS! Taz It is fun to show and to WIN!

Cherryvale, KS

Bought PeeBee and Jay at region 18 meeting!! yay Also bought a sheet full of other stuff!! I'm one sick nut! Will report more later, the iris club I belong to is in Joplin, Mo, so glued to television! PRAY
pic Band of Angels

Thumbnail by NickysIris
South Hamilton, MA

Oh my. I hope that everyone is all right. DD is in St. Paul & she says the tornado in their area went north & west.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.