Garden Faces - Need Ideas for Incorporating them in Garden

Northeast, AR(Zone 7a)

JaneMarieRose gave me three wonderful concrete garden faces that are nearly lifesize. I want to find a way to incorporate them into my garden somehow. I don't have a lot of space to lie them on the ground and create an entire body around them using the earth. So does someone have some other (space-saving) ideas?

Today I bought some fiber optic grass and some Bronzita grass as well as a pretty sedum that I think I can use for the hair on each one. What can I use for the head and how would I attach the face? I was thinking of a clay pot or something that I could put the grass in, but I don't know.

I don't have any trees (yet) so I can't mount them on a tree.

I thought I might get some kid's bib overalls and stuff them with straw or something to make a body and add some boots and have one standing around somewhere.

Has anyone done anything like this? Do you have pictures? I need a visual because I am lacking the creativity. I googled but didn't see anything like what I'm wanting to do. And I'm really not sure what I'm wanting to do (which might be part of the problem. LOL).

Here's a pic of the faces. I think they're cute as all get-out. I'd like to do them justice. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

NancyAnn

Thumbnail by ButterflyChaser
This thread has 14 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!