CLOSED: HAVE: The Contents of My Seed Box

Northeast, AR(Zone 7a)

I have a small priority mail flat rate box full of seeds I'm not going to sow. I've kept what I can use but there are literally millions of seeds left. I would like to trade all of these seeds to ONE person for some interesting plants. So I'll take the best offer I get. Most of the seeds were gathered from my gardens last year.

Some seeds will only be enough for you to grow. But others will have enough seeds for you, your family, your friends to grow as well as enough to trade away for other seeds you want.

You get everything pictured and listed here.

What is included in this lot are the following:

Amaranthus: These plants love summer heat and drought:
Amaranthus Oeschberg - 7 ft tall, burgundy foliage and blooms (one of my favorite plants)
Amaranthus Celosia - 2-6 ft tall, fuscia plumes and combs
Amaranthus Celosia - 2-6 ft tall, yellow plumes and combs

Amsonia Hubrichtii (Blue Star, Arkansas Amsonia) - 2-3 ft tall, beautiful feathery foliage, blue flowers in spring

Cinnamon Basil - Yummy! 2-3 ft tall, love the scent!

Four Oclocks - Fuscia - 3-6 ft tall, attracts hummingbirds

Hibiscus: These have all been very drought tolerant for me and are hardy in my zone 7:
Texas Star - Red - 7 ft tall, palmate leaves
Luna Blush - Dinnerplate blooms that are pink and white swirled - 3 ft tall
Southern Belle Pink - Dinnerplate pink blooms - 5-7 ft tall
Chablis Vintage - White - 3-5 ft - beautiful

Hollyhocks - Black Watchman - 5-8 ft tall, red-purple blooms that are almost black
Hollyhocks - Lemon Blush - 5-8 ft tall, light lemon yellow blooms with a soft pink or peach blush

Japanese Morning Glory - Hatsu Arashi - large blue blooms

Rose of Sharon - Red Heart

Vitex Agnus Castus - Chaste Tree - lavendar blue

All my seeds are open pollinated.

I'm interested in something non-plant for the garden--stained glass art, well made windchimes (not the cheapos from the dollar store), good sized gnomes or fairies, etc. I also do oil painting and could use any oil paint supplies. I could also use pet meds for my dogs (50 lbs and 85 lbs) -- Frontline and Heartgard or equivalents. I am open to other suggestions.

If you're interested in trading for ALL the seeds in the picture, let me know. These seeds fill up a small priority mail flat rate box. Thank you.

NancyAnn

Thumbnail by ButterflyChaser
Greensboro, NC(Zone 7b)

Hello Nancy Ann:

Have seen your post here for a while. I wanted to let you know about this site where I buy my cat/dog flea medicine. It's the least expensive I have found on the web.

http://www.luvmypetssupplystore.com/

A.

Northeast, AR(Zone 7a)

Thank you, Amanda, I'll check it out.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.