Rudbeckia in my garden

Pleasant Grove, UT

Many years ago I bought several rudbeckia in pots and planted them. Since that time they have naturalized around the yard. Here are some from last summer.

Thumbnail by Paul2063
Ft Lauderdale, FL(Zone 10a)

Wow, very very neat unique coloration on that one. Haven't seen one like it. It must be a seedling from one of the original plants?

Pleasant Grove, UT

All my rudbeckias now are progeny of the original plants Here are pictures of a few more.

Thumbnail by Paul2063
Pleasant Grove, UT

Another

Thumbnail by Paul2063
Lake Stevens, WA

These are mine I grew from seed. Just a mix but hope they grow up to look like yours.

Thumbnail by springcolor
Victoria, TX(Zone 9a)

They are lovely for sure. This is one plant I have been seriously considering for next year. May I ask the average height? And if I am not mistaken do they self sow?

Victoria, TX(Zone 9a)

or not?...........................................................

Lake Stevens, WA

Sorry must have missed this on my thread watcher. They grow to be about 18 inches. Mine are a mix and are now about six inches. Still have them in 6 pack so need to get them in the ground. I will plant then next to my Tomato plants. If it ever warms and stops raining. I will take another picture if it is dry tomorrow.

Pleasant Grove, UT

Rudbeckia in my Utah garden.......these are all volunteers that have seeded around the yard over many years.

Thumbnail by Paul2063

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.