CLOSED: RED WHITE AND BLUE

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Hey everyone! Jaye went shopping today, she is on the way home with her new PC, and will have it hooked up later tonight or in the monring!
She sends her love to everyone, and said thanks for the deposit for the cruise ship!!! Just kidding! LOL!

(jax) Dundalk, MD(Zone 7a)

.......did i tell yall what pressies i want? ............anything that fits in the box!!! lol

Barnesville (Charle, GA(Zone 8b)

Durn, Girl, I'm glad you are not too picky....☺☺

Carrollton, OH(Zone 6a)

Spoke with Jaye ,and after getting the PC yesterday and getting home they realized it didn't come with a dial up modem so back to the store ,well that store was out ,so off to another store .Got the modem but was late and both are not still feeling well with colds.Now today Kel had to tend to his mama and papa.so hopefully tonight he will be able to get it up and running in cyber space...Jaye is bursting with anxiety to hear it purr ~~~~~ it's kinda like getting a new toy and no one having any batteries ... LOL. But she said ,WHEN she is finally able to let her fingers do the walking on the keyboard she will blow in like a hurricane and we all can toast her homecoming with Virgin Screwdrivers...ROFLMBO !!!!!!!! So all we can do it set back with GREAT Anticipation of her Grand Arrival !!!!!!!!!!!

Thumbnail by synda
TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Wowser!!! L@@k at the list.

Thank you LK for helping me out. I hope you ladies are fine with the mail out date. Plenty of time for DIY or crafters to get that RWB finished.

If I may say this:
I am proud to be an American. Our colors are true and they don't run.
Thank you to all our troops for being on the frontline so we can enjoy normal life here.
It's just not the Navy Seals that did THE job, but this is a giant cooperation by ALL--right up to the foot soldier who prays in his trenches-- to get that "rodent" removed for freedom's sake.

(Pegi) Norwalk, CA(Zone 10b)

Right you are Jaye, that "rodent" has been removed by ALL. Still have that American Flag magnet on my fridge you sent to all on the very first swap. I think of you when I see it. Very special gal in my books!!

(Marion) Havana, FL(Zone 8b)

Wow Jaye and Pegi one after the other. Great to see (and I really can now that my cataract surgery has been done) you both.

Glad to hear it is done! Praying you heal quickly.

Pittsburg, MO(Zone 6b)

USA! USA! USA!

So glad you are back. I'm so very happy I am an American, too. I can also say that I have had an ancestor fight for this country all the way back to the Revolutionary War.

We are worth keeping it free.

Everyone please check the top thread? if your name is not added, and you want it to be, please let me or Jaye know!
Thanks!

Victoria Harbour, ON

Seems you have mine...

^_^

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Can't have a RWB swap without Betty, our Honorary American!

Victoria Harbour, ON

Started last year, need a truck to ship it..lol..kidding of course but I'm ready for my name..had half decided not to join the swap..was going to decorate my back kitchen deck with red/white/blue

No getting out of this one Betty, your name has been on the list for a year!

You wouldn't dare Betty!!!!!

Betty has to stay in this swap, no excuses.

We do need some neebies too, so everyone come in join in.

Yep, number 12

Thumbnail by ridesredmule

Charleen, I love your work. Make sure she gets my name. LOL

That';s not even a dragon.....☺

Nope Charleen needs my name.

There is the birthday thread too, you all....

I'm ignoring my birthdays, don't like the numbers that are coming up. LOL

Set on one number and forget the rest. but you still know (hehehehe)

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

You mean there are more numbers than 25 Charleen???

...who can count to 25? 18 is all I can do.

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Lolol!!! You still have 2 toes not counted Maid M!!

Number ain't nuthin but a thing!!! ☺☺☺ I liked 35, that's my number☺

duh!!

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

I'm curious to see how far the rest of you could count!! Lolol!!

ummm... 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, uh, whats next? LOL!

Victoria Harbour, ON

Proud to be 63.. Some aren't lucky to get to count that high..bring on those higher numbers!

Blue Ridge Mtns, VA(Zone 7a)

Hi everyone! I'm thankful to still be kicking, just not nearly as high as I used to be able to ;0)

Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK(Zone 7a)

Is it too late to sign up for this?

If not, and my buddy is going to send plants, I would like to request perennials or shade plants, please. Can always use lots of shade plants. Anything as far as decor, etc is also welcome.

This message was edited May 6, 2011 8:24 PM

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Patti, I'm so glad you want to join in the fun. I sent you a dmail!

Please Betty.. let me live with my delusions!!! LOL!!
Anyway, I'm brought back to my current age when I look into the medicine cabinet... Lipitor.. Plavix...Ben Gay... Preparation H... bi focals..

Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK(Zone 7a)

LOL @ Jaye!!!

Thanks, so glad to be joining, and so glad to see you Jaye!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pittsburg, MO(Zone 6b)

I think they are great numbers Betty, I will see them soon. I think I can count to 56, I prefer 49.95 plus tax.

I'm going to be offline for a couple of weeks. Phone service doesn't get hooked up till Friday and then that afternoon we leave for a convention/vacation in Florida. I'll try to get back here to this house and log in when I can.

Pittsburg, MO(Zone 6b)

Geez!!!!! I forgot, I can reach 57 now.

I am going toward 65, That is not so bad.

♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ Happy Birthday Robin, ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ hope you have a wonderful day!

Thumbnail by taters55

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.