CLOSED: RED WHITE AND BLUE

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Well, it is that time of year again, and on behalf of Jaye's request, I am starting this thread for her. She is with out a computer right now, but as soon as she gets back online, she will fill in the details for us.

This swap is themed on the colours, red, white and blue. You can send anything that has these three colours whether they be plants or ornaments.
Or you may send 3 items with each having a single colour, but your 3 items must bear all the colours of our flag!
For example, a red plate, a blue glass and a white brugmansia.

$20 limit.

Mail out date will be 15 June.

Please send Jaye a D-mail, if your not a member of DG, or your address is not listed in the exchange! We can't send your pressies, if we don't know where to send them!

1- Lizrainey
2- Betty
3- Marion
4- Judy
5- Linda
6- Jaye
7- Robynznest
8- Seedtosser1
9- deejay9 ? asking for perennials please?
10- barefootT ?
11- Samigal
12- ridesredmule
13- jsxtiger
14- froggies_girl
15- dahtzu
16- muttlover
17- FruitOfTheVine ? asking for perennials please?
18- janaestone

This message was edited May 5, 2011 6:19 AM

Thumbnail by taters55
(Marion) Havana, FL(Zone 8b)

Thanks for signing me up! Been working on this one for a year almost. LOL

Pittsburg, MO(Zone 6b)

Me too.

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

so is this for plants or for DECOR ??? if it is plants sign me up BUT if it is for Just decor I think i will have to pass

It can be plants Susie! All kinds of plants come in red white and blue.

well if there is someone else also that would like to trade for PLANTS Then I Would love to Join :)

(thunder)Wildwood, FL(Zone 9a)

when is the mailing date?? that will determine if I can join or not??

I will know more when I talk to Jaye again.

(Pegi) Norwalk, CA(Zone 10b)

OK, sign me up too. Glad to see Maid Marion is back with us too. Hoping Jaye will be with us soon.

Barnesville (Charle, GA(Zone 8b)

Durn, I made a Red. White Blue Dragon, does that make me in?????

(jax) Dundalk, MD(Zone 7a)

dont let the bus leave without me!!!!!

I have ya all added! Thanks!

Ocean Springs, MS

Count me in on this one please! love, julie

Henderson, NC(Zone 7b)

Love this one...I too am ready...lol since last July.
Count me in!
Faye

Pacifica, CA

oh my been patiently waiting yaaaaaay!!!!

Looks like everyone is geared up for the big swap.

Pittsburg, MO(Zone 6b)

I am so ready, I'll take plants and decor, I have to make a new RWB garden at the new house, but that is ok. I love playing in the dirt and adding yard art to it. Char I would love a RWB dragon if you get my name. So I guess that make you in the swap.

Hi Pegi, I am currently home for awhile--things are about the same with Mom. Good to be able to join in a swap--I have really missed everyone and definitely the swaps.

Thanks for joining everyone! Please pass the word, the more the merrier!

IF There is anyone who would like RWB Plants I Would Love to Join in I Can put in a couple other surprises
I'm sure :))) So if you would like to trade with me maybe you can let faye or LK know .

Glenview, IL

Waiving my flag, I'm hear,..now where is Liz???

Better go txt her to see if she has been on lately! I know she's been waiting for this swap too.

Thanks for getting it set for Jaye, Linda Kay...

Can't wait till she is back with us...
Jaye, hello, hello thinking about you and miss you, too Sistah.
Well, better go gather some R/W/B!!

Scroll up Judy, Liz is here!

My little dragons average from 6'' to 10'' they look cute in pots and I'm not showing the R/W/B til closer to trading time. o.K.????

Thumbnail by ridesredmule
Pittsburg, MO(Zone 6b)

Dad gummit Char, I was hoping to see it.

Char Love those critter also the plant what is it ???? would love a starter of it when its ready to share :))

It is a Sedum, I'll look at the tag and let you know what it is. It could qualify as "white"☺

did you say you was my secret Buddy:)

No,Dear I don't believe that have enough folks yet but I can send you some of that sedum, Looks like Sea Stars on the name tag.

Lovely sedum plants and darling little crittlers protecting it, Charleen. Was hoping for a look at the RW&B dragon too, but I'll be patient and wait (Ithink),. Just have to let you know I found a cute purse at the thrift store, front of it was the flag and back was the blue with blue strap. In perfect shape too, not I can carry the flag with me all the time.

Marysville, OH(Zone 5b)

I had so much fun with the birdhouse swap. Can I join this one too?

Sure, thing, I will add your name to the list!
Thanks for joining us!

Red/White and Navy blue. Such vibrant patriotic colors, I love them. Baked some Charleys with R/W/B Of coarse someone will get one of those too. i hope I don't bore you to pieces with my "creations"☺☺

Pittsburg, MO(Zone 6b)

Never Char I love seeing everyone's creations, ya never know what is going to inspire someone to do there own 'thing'.

BTW Char. I see that sedum is in a pot, can it not go outside in the ground, I'm going to find some of that, I really like it.

Saw some of the cutest RWB stuff at the Dollar Genearl today, to bad DH was with me, he is always in a hurry to get out of the stores. He thinks I buy too much, but then I remind him of all his fishing gear and he shuts up after that. We were in a hurry though today and I couldn't stop and check everything out, bummer. I will go back tomorrow or Tuesday and take my time and hopefully I will have an unemployment check or two in.

I talked to Jaye today, and she said mail out date will be 15 June.

Blue Ridge Mtns, VA(Zone 7a)

Hi Everyone!

I've missed you, Marion :)

This crowd is getting better than a Christmas party.

I'll be sending my buddy an assortment of RWB perennials and would appreciate receiving the same.

(Di) Seven Mile, OH(Zone 6b)

Hey everyone, add me to the list - I've been waiting to join this since I followed last year's thread.

I hope someone will post every one's request by their names. I sure would hate to doing something wrong being I haven't been in a swap in a while. Oh I am so looking forward to this.

Only request so far is for all flowers for a few of the girls.
Everything else is anything red, white and blue!

Hey Di, so glad you joined us!

Please check the list on the top thread. If I have missed a name, let me know please?

Thanks.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.