HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM!!

Fayetteville, AR(Zone 7b)

Happy Happy Happy birthday Kim! Hope you've had a great day!!

North Little Rock, AR(Zone 7b)

Thanks so much, Crissy! We will certainly miss you and all the others that cannot make it...we will take lots of pictures.

Fayetteville, AR(Zone 7b)

Sweet!! I can't wait to see them!!

Laceys Spring, AL(Zone 7a)

Hey, Kim,

Have been out of town and with all the storms, I haven't kept up. Hope you have had a blessed, joyous Birthday and hope you made it GREAT! Sorry I'm late with the wishes.

Elaine

Northeast, AR(Zone 7a)

Hope you have a quacking good day, Kim. Have you grown webbed feet with all this rain?

NancyAnn

Isabella, MO(Zone 6b)

Sorry I missed your birthday, Kim, but I am just now starting to catch up here on DG since I have pretty much been out of town since April 6--just got back on Wed., April 27.
I hope you had a great birthday and I know you will have a great time this week-end with all the "girls" from Mid-South on your trip to the Memphis and Jackson areas.

Here's a photo that I took when I was in Florida last week--I was thinking of you when I took it. :o)

Thumbnail by marsue
Isabella, MO(Zone 6b)

and another one

Thumbnail by marsue
Isabella, MO(Zone 6b)

The two photos above were taken on Taylor Creek at Lake Okeechobee. The one below was taken at Epcot Center.

Thumbnail by marsue

Thanks for the birthday wishes!

Crissy, I did not take my camera, so we will have to wait until others post trip pix...boy, we had KA's car packed full of plants, and oh what fun we had filling it!

Elaine, these spring storms have been awful...glad you are safe! It is raining here now and we have flood warnings with roads closed all over the state. What a mess!

NancyAnn, I did have a "quacking" good b-day. No webbing yet, but it is still raining...so I just may before the spring is over!

Awwww, Marilyn, the pix are lovely! I actually bought 4 concrete ducks in Memphis this year! Two of them I could not even bring home. Kenny and Jim are watching them for me ;o) Kenny and Sharon have (live) baby ducks (different kinds) and I told them that I would take them all except it would be too hot in the car, so I did get to bring them home...Plus, I would have been divorced if I did. hahaha

Kentwood, LA(Zone 8b)

Happy Birthday Kim! Sorry to be dragging up the rear but better late than never.
I hope you had a wonderful day and all of your wishes come true.
God Bless
M

Thumbnail by busybee

Thank you, Mary. I had a wonderful birthday and 2 days after ;o) Always wonderful to be with DG family! Wish you could have joined us...maybe next time.

Ripley, MS

It would have been so much better if you would have let us told our waiter at the Steak House it was your birthday !!!

You could have told him...as long as I did not have to ride the horse ;o)

Ripley, MS

Well--DUH !!!

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

I feel like i should be punished for not posting here. but you did get to spend the day with me so i guess it's ok lol

Northeast, LA(Zone 8a)

Glad you had a wonderful Birthday Kim

Yes, KA, that was a wonderful present...along with the other gifts you gave me...which I used both yesterday ;o) Plus we got to spend a little money, laugh and eat...what more could I ask for?!

I am so sorry that you (and several others) were not able to join us, Cindy! All of you were on our minds and I promise, we ate enough for all of you!!!

Little Rock, AR(Zone 7b)

Well I wished you Happy Birthday in person and on another thread - but gosh don't want to be the only one to not wish you a Happy Birthday here!! This way it just lasts a lot longer!!

LOL Thanks, Charlotte! Glad your surgery went well. Actually, my last b-day celebration was last night...for dinner with friends...I got gardening stuff for presents! Great!

Central, AL(Zone 7b)

Happy belated Birthday Kim. Best wishes.

Thumbnail by Lily_love

Thanks, Kim. Pretty geese!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.