Free Brugmansia Cuttings

Moose Jaw, SK(Zone 3a)

New Canadian members at BGI can get 6 named unrooted cuttings just for postage from the classifieds!
Happy Growing,Joelle

Thumbnail by IMCANADIAN
TORRINGTON, AB(Zone 3b)

What a wonderful idea, Joelle!
I got some brug cuttings from a friend in NB, and they have greenery, now waiting to see what they look like when I plant them outside and they get blooms!!
Good for you, for doing this!!! ^_^

Moose Jaw, SK(Zone 3a)

Hi Susan! I wasn't the member giving but I sure did receive !!!!
The gentleman extended his offer to 'oldies' too!!!
Heres a picture of them.
Can't wait to see your blooms this year!
Joelle

Thumbnail by IMCANADIAN
TORRINGTON, AB(Zone 3b)

I was sent 4 cuttings, but only 2 survived. I'm looking forward to seeing them bloom!!

Moose Jaw, SK(Zone 3a)

We will have to share bloom photos!

Grand-Falls, NB(Zone 4a)

Joelle, wow you got a lot. Your yard will smell wonderful when they all bloom for you, Are they all different named one? What is BGI? I have not followed the Brugmansia forum for some time and am having blanks. ;)
Hi Susan, hope your brugs gives you some really nice blooms this year.
I have one, that never bloom for me yet. Don't know the name. It grew really tall, and the leaves are different from the ones that bloomed. Hoping to see something from it, this year.
Here's what you can expect, from Frosty Pink.

Thumbnail by burn_2007
TORRINGTON, AB(Zone 3b)

Hi Bernadette!! I haven't seen the brugs you sent me bloom yet, but hoping they will this year! It looks good for a warmer spring this year, and hopefully a good summer.........
If it's good, then I'll be able to put up my greenhouse and put the brugs in them.
I've long since lost the tags that were on them, but one has a pink ribbon, so I'm thinking that's the Frosty Pink?!

Moose Jaw, SK(Zone 3a)

HI Bernadette!!!

The cuttings were huge so I cut them in half and tried two different ways of rooting them. Half in sphagnum moss and half in a perilite/soil/coir concoction. Yes they are all named, 24 different varieties. He had way more but I didn't want any pink ones (have to many of those because I went overboard on them) , so they are mostly yellows, oranges, apricots and a couple whites.
Im not sure I can put the link but if you google BGI you will see it. Lots of crazy Brug people there! I hope the weather across Canada is warmer then last year, I think we had about three really hot days and that was it. So far it has been a windy spring in Sask.
Happy Gardening,Joelle

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.