Uprooted

New Bern, NC(Zone 8a)

How many times are we happily working in our gardens and we get diverted for one reason or another? For me, it's often. Yesterday it was a cool damp morning and I was potting up plants for our garden club plant sale, and The Captain (Who has a bad case of new phone fever) came out on the deck and invited me to go to Greenville, 50 miles away. So I abandoned my wheelbarrow (it's still there right where I left it), and hung out in Verizon and Best Buy for a couple of hours (with a quick sneak into Bed Bath & Beyond), then we went to the movies and saw "Water for Elephants" (very good). My project is still waiting, the weather is still beautiful, and I had a good road trip with my guy, who took this photo with his new phone and titled it "Lynn was Here."

Thumbnail by Entlie
Summerville, SC(Zone 8a)

Lol .. the weather is gorgeous here too after an all day rain yesterday. I've been mowing the lawn and even climbed over the chain link fence to get dirt out of the little stream behind my house for my water garden. I was a bit put out and very insulted when my neighbor said "seniors shouldn't be climbing over the fence like that. You might hurt yourself". Senior hmmmm .. I don't think of myself as a senior .. I'm only 60 years young!

Sumter, SC(Zone 8a)

Lynn - LOL too funny!

Grantsboro, NC(Zone 8b)

LOL your stuff looks great, I am still trying to get motivated after our new septic tank ordeal.
Spiderwort is everywhere and my iris and lavender is history.

Lavina

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.