CLOSED: Looking for seeds of Catgrass and Catnip

Ilsan, South Korea(Zone 6a)

Does anyone have seeds of catgrass and catnip to trade? I'm a US citizen, NJ native teaching English abroad in Korea and am looking to grow these for my two kitties. The catgrass is the stuff they sell by the check out counter at Petsmart. I think it's called by another name, but it escapes me. Seed selections here in Korea are limited and if you've read my previous posts, you'll see how limited they are. I'm dying to drive to my local Home Depot and Lowes back home in the States right now or at least fly home so I can order seeds. I've got lots to trade including non seed items. If you can help, let me know.

Elizabeth

Büllingen, Belgium(Zone 6b)

Hi Elizabeth,

I have seeds of catnip (Nepeta cataria)
Another plant your kitties will like is the Valeriana officinalis. I have also seeds from that plant.
I prefer to trade for more species, because of the shipping costs.
Please have a look at my website to see what I have www.seedsite.eu
And is your trade list up to date?
And what other items you have for trading?

Kind regards,

Jonna

Port Norris, NJ(Zone 7b)

Lisan,
I do have catgrass and catnip please let me
know what you decide.

Ilsan, South Korea(Zone 6a)

bump. I've got 2 cats so I'm trying to swap for as much seed as I can.

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

pinkangel... i find i can not grow enough cat grass [wheat is usually what it is ] my cats LOVE it, and it barely gets past seedling stage. I think i'm going to have to buy it in a 5# bag.

I'm also hoping the 'nip' makes it. i have some in a pot.. i'm hoping to get it in the yard... if it makes it.

good luck with your kitties... i germinated all the seeds i had, and i currently have no seedlings... they ate them all.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.