I love These plants

Garfield, GA(Zone 8a)

How can I get some morning glories growing? Is it too late to start them in Zone 8? Also, where can I buy them from? Thanks!

Jackson, SC(Zone 8a)

quickest place to buy is like walmart for common varieties.

no it is not to late to start them. its really just now getting to be warm enough to do them outside.

if you want jmgs or other ones then the common ones walmart lowes and home depot sell then ebay or online nurseries.

(Becky) in Sebastian, FL(Zone 10a)

Welcome Chosendia! I see you just joined DG today! Wondering what part of the country or world you are from? What other plants do you grow?

If you are looking for some rarer Japanese Morning Glory seeds, I get mine from Onalees. She sells them in the original unopened Japanese seed packets. They are a little pricey, but they usually come true and are lovely. She sells mixed cultivars too. :-)

We do an annual seed swap once a year here in late Fall, which is another way to get seeds. :-)

Clatskanie, OR(Zone 8a)

If you don't want to waste gas, just go to ebay and type in morning glory seeds. They are quite the mg gallery. This place is hot in the winter months after every one has harvested seeds. Hope it helps. Frank

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.