CLOSED: HAVE: Leftover Seeds

Northeast, AR(Zone 7a)

I have a small priority mail flat rate box full of seeds I'm not going to sow. I've kept what I can use but there are literally millions of seeds left. I would like to trade all of these seeds to ONE person for some interesting plants. So I'll take the best offer I get.

Some seeds will only be enough for you to grow. But others will have enough seeds for you, your family, your friends to grow as well as enough to trade away for other seeds you want.

You get everything pictured and listed here.

What is included in this lot are the following:

Amaranthus: These plants love summer heat and drought:
Amaranthus Oeschberg - 7 ft tall, burgundy foliage and blooms (one of my favorite plants)
Amaranthus Celosia - 2-6 ft tall, fuscia plumes and combs
Amaranthus Celosia - 2-6 ft tall, yellow plumes and combs

Amsonia Hubrichtii (Blue Star, Arkansas Amsonia) - 2-3 ft tall, beautiful feathery foliage, blue flowers in spring

Cinnamon Basil - Yummy! 2-3 ft tall, love the scent!

Four Oclocks - Fuscia - 3-6 ft tall, attracts hummingbirds

Hibiscus: These have all been very drought tolerant for me and are hardy in my zone 7:
Texas Star - Red - 7 ft tall, palmate leaves
Luna Blush - Dinnerplate blooms that are pink and white swirled - 3 ft tall
Southern Belle Pink - Dinnerplate pink blooms - 5-7 ft tall
Chablis Vintage - White - 3-5 ft - beautiful

Hollyhocks - Black Watchman - 5-8 ft tall, red-purple blooms that are almost black
Hollyhocks - Lemon Blush - 5-8 ft tall, light lemon yellow blooms with a soft pink or peach blush

Japanese Morning Glory - Hatsu Arashi - large blue blooms

Rose of Sharon - Red Heart

Vitex Agnus Castus - Chaste Tree - lavendar blue

All my seeds are open pollinated.

In return I'm looking for PLANTS, not seeds. I'm interested in tall garden phlox, interesting trees and shrubs, climbing roses, perennials hardy in zone 7, plants that attract butterflies, etc. I need well rooted plants, not cuttings. Most of my garden is daylilies, so I'm looking for things that bloom when the daylilies aren't since it gets boring around here when the daylilies quit.

If you're interested in trading for ALL the seeds in the picture, let me know. These seeds fill up a small priority mail flat rate box. Thank you.

NancyAnn

Thumbnail by ButterflyChaser
Omega, GA

Geesh, I like those seed. Reckon they can be kept viable till next year?

Northeast, AR(Zone 7a)

Yeah, Donna, most seeds will last many years. I'll collect fresh seeds this year, so let me know which ones you want and I'll save you some.

Northeast, AR(Zone 7a)

Anyone in interested in trading for this boxful of seeds? I'm looking for two or three well rooted plants, like butterfly bushes, white Texas Star hibiscus, climbing roses, clematis in pink, white, red, striped, and doubles.

Or I could trade for pet meds (Heartgard and Frontline for an 85 lb dog or a 50 lb dog.

I'm open to other suggestions as well.

NancyAnn

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.